Drug dealers?

Discussion in 'General' started by davidn420, Jun 15, 2012.

1. How high up the chain do you get it from? Do you get your shit from that grower in humboldt with a basement, greenhouse, and a garden in the woods that has 50 jars of different strains on shelves or do you get it from the hustler on the street who is selling his cousins friends sisters boyfriends ditch weed that he had shipped in a brick from Mexico?

2. How does one know that? I know I don't get it from a grower and I know it's decent, but that's where the list stops.

3. smells like bacon in here

4. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']How does one know that? I know I don't get it from a grower and I know it's decent, but that's where the list stops.[/quote]

Lol , "so mr. Drug dealer, how far up the chain are you? No-cop"
    No-cop can be 2012's no homo!

5. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']How does one know that? I know I don't get it from a grower and I know it's decent, but that's where the list stops.[/quote]

Hmmm. I see well my dealer is a close friend that's how I know and I'm acquainted with everyone in his business as I was involved in it a few years back but I backed out before shit got big. Idk I'm pretty high and didn't think about that most people dot talk to their dealers about that stuff :p

6. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']

Lol , "so mr. Drug dealer, how far up the chain are you? No-cop"
    No-cop can be 2012's no homo![/quote]

Lol I know this post was pretty stupid now that I think about it :p. and yes!! I'm spreading it for you I'm saying that from now on

7. I buy it from a store.. do i win?

Well i buy my Concentrates from the store..

I grow my own.

8. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I buy it from a store.. do i win?[/quote]

Fuck yeah.

9. Don't worry too much about it :) I might just have a different way of doing things.

A few years ago I was about to get some stuff, they had me get in the car and everything, but the moment I took the money out of my pocket, the person that was sitting in the backseat with me took it, they stopped and before I could even react they pushed me out of the car.

I hate to say it, but I wasn't happy. I started dealing for awhile and quickly realized that people either were always in a rush or didn't like me. So I stopped looking for friends in the places I was looking for business. Seems the way it should be.

Moving without attachment or connection is the way to go. None of my friends new I dealt and I kept it that way. Safer.

10. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']

Don't worry too much about it :) I might just have a different way of doing things.

A few years ago I was about to get some stuff, they had me get in the car and everything, but the moment I took the money out of my pocket, the person that was sitting in the backseat with me took it, they stopped and before I could even react they pushed me out of the car.

I hate to say it, but I wasn't happy. I started dealing for awhile and quickly realized that people either were always in a rush or didn't like me. So I stopped looking for friends in the places I was looking for business. Seems the way it should be.

Moving without attachment or connection is the way to go. None of my friends new I dealt and I kept it that way. Safer.[/quote]

Yeah it's probably best like that. When you get too close it can get bad for business cuz then people wanna be hooked up or get a couple nugs free or something and you can't always do that. The main reason I backed out was when they finally liked me enough as a street dealer to try and get me moving up on the chain as a supplier from the grow house. I mean the money would have been great but I have a kid and a great girl and it wasn't worth the risks. I'm not gonna lie I was pretty amazed walking into a house I find it completely emptied out with different set ups in every room. I loved it. But the second they showed me the room you go to if shit gets hot kinda scared me. AK's, 12 gauges, colts. All over the wall. That's when I decided they were getting too big with this so I quit. But that was like 4 years ago, they still are doing pretty good now but im okay with not being in the business. That shits not easy. I always got a hook up though and they can settle just about any problems I have with someone. Idk dealing was a good time but I couldnt handle things after a while.

11. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I buy it from a store.. do i win?

Well i buy my Concentrates from the store..

I grow my own.[/quote]

If u grow ur own use ur scraps and save money on concentrates and butter...

12. Sweet an O for $200? Can I get that in writing, no-cop?

13. <-- Dispensery

14. Medicinal Marijuana ftw.

15. #15 Bunny Wailer, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    like 2-3 people away from dispensaries, but thats during the school year
    EDIT: I'm a consumer only though

16. This. Lol to the dot.

EDIT: lol didn't see he was banned :p

17. Is this thread getting people banned or did they do/say something in a different thread?

18. I usually just get from who I can when I can, its pretty refreshing to get completely new bud from all over

19. idk if this is true but I think if you were to say that you get it from the mexicans lol it could be used, on top of other things, (whether true or not) to pry into your personal life. tweets can be used against you in a courtroom.

20. get it from my boss... we'll call him 'carlos'.. anyway, he is a mexican super billionaire pimp dealer scumbag. brick weed. imported.

:smoking: