Drug Court/Testing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by matix420, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Those of you who live in RI know about the Drug Court Diversion. If not, its a 6 month drug testing program that my possession of marijuana 2nd offense charge got me into. Drug testing which is nearly impossible to sneak through, they check for urine temperature, urine cannot be diluted, and they supervise you when you're pissing. Along with this I'll be given a curfew of probably about 8-9pm Sunday-Monday, but I was told that will vary upon how I'm doing with my testing. Now I'm not one to blow off any court ordered assignment. I've been arrested and charged multiple times and have never failed to complete any assignment on time, so completely blowing off the testing is not an option for me, I have to do it. I've been smoking daily multiple times per day for about a year now, and I feel as though I have many years of blazing left in me. It really fuckin sucks having to quit now for 6 months.

Especially because I'm in my Senior year of high school go to school regularly, am not in any jeopardy of graduating, I have a part-time job for a General Contracting company which I plan to manage in the future.

I just feel as though these programs should be meant for kids that need serious structure in their life that drugs might be preventing. But like I said before, theres no way out and I have to do it.

Have any of you ever been on any type of testing that you absolutely had to follow through with? If so how did your lifestyle change and did you begin smoking again right when your testing was over?

2. Honestly, I'd be more concerned about having two marijuana charges on your record.

3. I'm not all that worried about it considering I'm still a minor. If I was 18+ I'd be more concerned. But like I said in my initial post, I've got a decent looking future for myself and criminal charges are a very small factor in it. I'm not going the college route.

4. ban hammer

5. ouch..cya bro.