Drug and Alcohol Classes

Discussion in 'General' started by Anthonyknowsehh, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I'm not to smart with all of this, and knowing how long it takes the green to get out of you, so I need some help Grasscity. Please and thank you.

I have Drug and Alcohol Classes the 14th, 15th, and 16th of February. I do not know if I am going to get tested or not but I want to sober up just in case. I know two kids that had the exact same classes for the exact same charges as me. Neither of them had any extra, or any less charges then me. They said they both didn't get tested. But just in case here are some things about me so you can help to let me know if I can get it out in time. I'm 6'1, 180 pounds, normal body size.

My smoking log.
    June - December Smoked about four to five times a week for (6 months)
    Jan. 1 - 18 NO SMOKING
    Jan. 19 - 22 Smoked dro every day
    Jan. 23 - 27 No Smoking
    Jan. 28 - Feb. 3 Smoked everyday, at least 3 bowls of regs a day.
    Feb. 4 - Feb. 14 Sober up break (Nearly 11 days)

And for the next 10 days I will be drinking a lot of water (10-15 bottles a day because that's what I normally drink), working out, and drinking green tea.

So for one, do you think I will get tested? And two, do you think I could pass the test if I did end up getting tested?

2. No, and yes.

I had those classes for ARD for a DUI. Saturday is actually my last day with probation and then I am done, finally. I never got tested once for the whole process. I was smoking the whole time. Not trying to brag or anything cause my PO pretty much told me flat out, that I'll never get tested unless I fuck up on a requirement or have a run in with the cops.

I was so fucking paranoid once though cause my neighbor hit his girlfriend. My roommate came and got me pretty much after I killed 2 bowls. Stoned as fuck, slightly had to get involved with their fight. Dude was gone by the time the cops got there, but holy shit, it was like 12 of them. I am like geeking inside as I was talking to them, I think a few knew and smirked. Glad nothing came up it, but if it did, it'd fuck up ARD and then they come at you like twice as hard.

But anyway, if you do get tested, you should be good.