Droughts SUCK!!!! Dealers RULE!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nushaganazad, Jul 12, 2006.

1. WELL GUYS these past 2 weeks have completely sucked for the pot heads on the NKY area!!!

there is a major drought in cincinnati!!! i cant find weed anywhere unless i wanna drive or buy in bulk.

It started a fwe weeks ago, when my dealer stopped supplieing to all the other dealers in town. cause my dude is one of the top guys in town for weed and prolly THE top guy for coke/crack. hes a HUGE dealer and becoming a great friend.

he calls me up today and is like dude, have you found and bud lately? i was like, NO dude, i cant find any around, he is like, yea man there is a huge drought going on right now!!! I cant find any lb's to buy and ive been buying them everyday since i was 14

come on guys, he has been buying lbs everyday since he was 14. im fucking impressed. and i believe him every word!! hes tight as fuck

he was like, welll do you wanna do somen? i was like fuck yea!!!

so he comes over to my houise*he lives in OTR, one of the worst places in the country haha, and i live on a huge farm in walton hahahaha. huge difference. well he comes over, smoked 3 blunts of blueberry with me over 2 hours and we did about an 8 ball of coke a piece while he was here as well....when he gets here, he is like, if u need weed for personal use, im running low but still have some, ill hook u up, only you thought, dont send any more of your friends to me. :hello: i felt special haha

wat a fun HIGH day for a damn dry season

PLEASE END!!! i need my cheap weed back!!!!!!1

2. blueberry + 8 ball ftw.

3. NICE! sounds like an ace guy, i wish my dealer was that cool :hello:

4. Yeah man it seems like it's dry all over the country. You gotta be tight with the right people to even get an 8th of some danks around here. It's fucked up.

5. its dry over here in connecticut too

6. it's even dry in OREGON. i can't believe this shit. what's happenin?

7. last years crop is prolly running out, as soon as this haarvest comes well be rolling in with cheaper weed

8. Im sorry to all you guys that are dry. Whoever mentioned Oregon, I'm sure it's just your connects. Im in Washington right now and im getting dank out the ass.

9. I live 10 min. from New Orleans and can't find any (dank at least). Now that's when you know you got a drought.

10. This might sound funny but its dry as fuck out here in South Dakota to. I can usually find mids from at least 5 different people and all of them got nothin lately. Ive been havin to turn to the low grade weed the past few weeks.

11. this is the first drought ive ever gone through!!!

but its also the first time im buying weed multiple times a day lol.

12. damn! your boy moves some weight

13. my cousin never runs out, never.

14. I wonder if BC is having a dry season because Alberta is...

15. Im still tokin on some killah haze, ny isnt dry...its rarely dry, there is just so many people w/ trees. But i am sad because one of my main connects/very good friend is moving to Long Island...but i wont be dry b/c he is giving me his connect! so ill a new connect and great shit but im going to be losing a good friend.

16. WE AIN'T ALL DRY. WEED HAS BEEN FLOWIN AROUND MY AREA FINE :D

HOORAY WEED HAHA

17. yeah, i have kind of a drought too, the main dealer who supplies pounds to ppl to sell ounces and quads and so on got robbed, and stopped dealing...i was like, doesnt matter, theres one more kid who deals, turns out he stopped dealing 2...wtf

but yeah, your lucky you have a cool dealer

18. I will never not be able to get weed. I can get it delivered most of the time but sometimes i have to drive for it. You just have to kno the right ppl.

19. Ive been swimming in bud recently. Mostly regs right now, but these arent the usual regs that flow through here. These are some nice green skunky regs. I got blown off a bowl to the dome.

20. Oh cmon, I live in Indiana and even I can get weed.. :eek: theres a twist of fate.