Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drought?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hOoLiGaN xD, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Does anyone else have an extreme drought going on in their city?

I found an ounce of some alright bud 3 weeks ago, and ever since then the only thing around has been mids. I did manage to get an eighth of some headies last friday, and a half eighth of some really dank shit this week. However, nothing solid. It's not like I don't have connects either. EVERYONE I ask is tellin me it's dry. WTF?! I want bud and I want bud now.

I can't remember a drought this bad, ever.

My only guess is that all the crops from indoor grows in the fall have already been sold. Growers are just beginning their summer crops, but won't harvest until the end of summer. Maybe that's why?

I don't really know but this drought sucks :(

2. there was this huge millions of dollars bust a couple months back in my area and fuck are we ever paying for it.
    i have several solid connections and every single stoner i know is asking every single other stoner for buds because NOBODY has it and those who do have low quality shit that they're selling gram for gram all the way up to halves. i feel your pain brotha man

3. Was dry for the past few weeks in my area, but things seem to be picking up.

4. We had a huge bust around here as well recently. The best thing about living in San Francisco is that no matter how big a bust there is, there will aways be plenty more. I guess I'm spoiled, though I did grow up in the South West, so I'm quite familiar with droughts.

5. I'm in Canada and we've been having one hell of a dry spell here the last 3 weeks!! It's unbelievable how hard it is to get ANY weed, let alone GOOD weed lately. I have never in 10 years been unable to get weed from my ONE dealer let alone have to go to 6 different places last week. :(

6. We just came out of a dry spell... it is rough but now that things have picked up again it is AMAZING. I say this not to brag, but to offer you some hope and anticipation.

All droughts end, and that first hit of the dankness (when it WILL return) will be like becoming reacquainted with an old friend.

Peace,
    Cheerios

7. I dunno about a drought in my area anymore. My only connect moved south this past month, and I have maybe a weeks worth of weed left. And being an old fart with short gray hair, I dunno where I'll find another connect. It's hard to get the college dealers to trust you when you look like I do, LOL. But I have an ace in the hole, although it won't actually pay off for months. I'm growing my own, both from baggy seded, and some Lowryders that are due to arrive soon. I can't wait. I get real antsy when i don't have my smoke. Helps me to sleep, as well as get pleasantly relaxed, LOL. And when you have chronic insomnia as I do, you really HATE those damn pills the docs hand out like candy. My weed has NO ILL SIDE EFFECTS. Can't say that for the little pills.

But to answer your question, no, we have been pretty blessed with some pretty good weed up until now. Don't know what the future holds, though.

Grow fast, my young lil' girls, and produce many big buds! PLEASE! :D