Droski456 20 plant 19 strain grow 1500 watts of True LED. Running 7 different seed companies gear!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by droski456, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Oh yea for sure. And thanks for the kind words bro.

2. Yep 1 6" AC Infinity

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome and thanks and please heal quickly and well

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm out and it's done broski! I'm on my way to recovering now. Laying on the couch chilling watching TV. 20230526_175621.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. #85 droski456, May 28, 2023
    Last edited: May 28, 2023
    Little Update Guys! I been in some serious pain from the surgery. But I'm a trooper so I'll make it. But I went down yesterday to check on the ladies. And I did find a few nanners on one of the Terple plants. But I'm just gonna let it ride. The plant is so dank lol. I'm willing to fight the nanners for a few weeks. The buds are already almost solid purple. Got about 4 weeks till I plan to harvest. Everything else is looking good. I checked for more nanners. And I didn't find any. I'm just smoking on 90% of this myself. So I'm not to worried. I may trade some with a few buddies. But other than that. I'll be burning it all down myself lol. It will take me a long ass time to smoke all this bud anyway. I'm looking at probably 4lbs easy by harvest time. I'll try and get in and take some pics of the ladies later today if I can. But I just wanted to be completely transparent. That's just how I am when I do Journals. If a problem happens. I don't try and hide it etc. I show the issue and show the steps needed to fix it. Or at least mitigate the damage. This issue isn't a real big one for me. Just wanted to let it be known. With the amount of time left in the run. If any pollination does happen. The seeds won't really have time to develop anyway. I'll update here later today. You guys be safe out there!

• Like Like x 1
  6. nice i wouldnt sweat the nanners

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea I'm not brother. I'm so close to the end. I'm just gonna ride it out. Plus with my leg being broke. I gotta rest up so I can get back to walking. It will still turn out real nice.

8. #88 droski456, May 29, 2023
    Last edited: May 29, 2023
    20230528_194314.jpg Update! I checked on the ladies. No more nanners! And the plants are looking really good. And super frosty. Can't wait to see them in 4 more weeks. Stacking up like Crazy. Getting some weight on them. 20230528_193939.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man I appreciate it. I'll make it back to full health. Just gotta take it slow.

10. Quick update, I did look at the bottom of the Ghost Of NYC. And see a few buds that were pollinated by the Mac Burger before I chopped it. Bit it was only a few buds. And it was the bottom larf shit. So no biggie at all. I'll probably just throw them out. Don't wanna have Herm prone genetics around. But everything else is all good. Thankfully it was only that 1 plant that caught all the pollin. And it must've only been a small amount. Cause nothing else got it. But even tho the Ghost Of NYC got hit alittle. The top buds are looking great still. No shriveled hairs anywhere on anything else "Sign of Pollination ". Just wanted to give you guys a Update on that.

11. #92 droski456, Jun 1, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Everything looking Killer. The Ghost Of Nyc is the plant on the far right in the front. It's the one that the bottom buds got alittle pollination lol. But none of the upper buds got hit. So I got really lucky. It's looking great too. Buds are getting really nice. Can't wait to see them in 4 more weeks. Getting really stinky and super resinous already. The Terple in the front has already got heavy and leaning lol. So shes gonna get light on those lower buds too lmao. I tried standing her up but she wasnt having it. Im gonna get trellis nets here soon. And we will fix that problem. Also gonna Mylar my walls next run. Would've done it already but i broke my leg. Today is Day 34 in Flower. Oh and I added another fan. 20230531_194857.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looking good Droski

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Little more pics. Some are alittle closer up. Hard to get in there and take the pics I want with my leg being compromised lol. But I think these are alittle better than the last few. Tomorrow is the end of Week 5. 20230601_190259.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. My Dad's doing a few Outdoor ladies this year. Got some Early Lemon Berry. And LSD by Barney's Farm. With a Ethos 10th Planet. The smaller plant is the LSD. Resized_20230603_192302.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. 67211613-AF64-4396-97C4-2475F196A60E.jpeg Just got Watered today. Today is Day 36 in Flower. Getting that Frost! And Super sticky with nice Colas. Excited for this harvest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Also officially got my next run lineup picked out and done. Grape Balls Of Fire, Grandpa Cookies #6 x GMO, Fanta Sea, Mandarin Cookies F3 and whatever 3 freebies I get with this order I placed tonight. All Ethos gear. Doing 20 again next go as well. So 5 Strains next Run!

17. Also the Humidity is showing 91% in the pics from tonight. Its only high like that cause the Hygrometer got wet. Be back in a few days to update again.

18. #99 droski456, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Got the rest of my seeds in for next run! Doing 5 Grape Balls Of Fire, 5 Fanta Sea. 5 Mandarin Cookies f3, 2 Grandpa Cookies #6 x GMO and one of those 3 packs of one of those Pieface crosses. Just can't decide which one yet. You guys help me pick which one of those 3 packs above in the holographic packs you'd probably run. Also probably start one extra bean of Grape Diamonds. Just in case one of the others doesnt pop. 20230608_152843.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Also update on the Ladies lol. They're getting so chunky lol. Tomorrow is the End of Week 6. It's a Flop fest at the moment. But I got back in the corner and fixed them. Even being crippled lol. They're looking really good. Super excited! 20230608_182929.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1