Droopy seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brentyn, May 18, 2009.

1. hey im just a beginner and my seedlings leaves are drooping.They are two weeks old now.they curl under themselves. can someone tell me whats wrong with them. and how i can fix it.I have been useing black magic seed raiseing mix and have used this plant food callted maxi crop once about a week ago i belive that im not over watering them but i am just not sure would love if someone could give me help with this issue.

Attached Files:

2. Their lookin' a little soaked to me, water a little less, you getting good drainage too? that's always important, but otherwise they seem to be ok, cut back on the nutes a bit if that's worrying you, better safe than sorry.

3. ok thanks will sort out a better drainage system for them cause the container they are in doesn't let anything go thanks for the support

4. ya make sure that they are draining good....

also, do not use any more nutes or anything but water for a few more weeks.

when they are that young you do not want to feed them cuz they cant handle it yet.

5. what would be the best way of knowing if they need water because i stuck my finger in the soil and it feels dry

6. If it's dry about 1" under the top layer, then water 'em, but they won't need much water, and they CAN handle nutes that young, just wanna use fractional amounts. I give my clones nutes in their water right off the bat.

7. could you please let me know roughly how much water you would give seedlings of that size thanks

8. Fill up a coffee cup and pour it around the perimeter of the plant - just an estimate but you could probably water like 4-5 plants with 1 cup if they're that small

9. what lights do you think is better a white one or blue one because i have brought alot of 75 watt blue ones but would pay more if it more beneficial in the long run