Droopy Plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TiPWiLL, Jul 16, 2014.

1. I have plants and nothing about my grow changed but they are starting to droop... Ph is good.... Any ideas? Not yellowing...

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

2. It might be overwater?

3. Or under watering. Too hot?Got a pic?

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405534303.997734.jpg

What do you think about this one? She's drooping every single leaf it was about 88 at canopy so maybe heat stress? I got cool air blowing in there now and I gave her a nice watering so I'm hoping she'll look better in a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Overwatering. Not that you're giving it too much water, but your soil isn't balanced. That's what it's called though, when you don't get enough oxygen to your roots through either poor soil or too much care, the condition is referred to as "overwatering".

What I'd do at this point is transplant into good soil and back off on the watering. Let her recover...

6. Doesnt look THAT bad. What's your soil composed of? Do you have enough aeration/drainage?

7. Well it's just a standard potting soil mix but I added like a gallon ziplock bag of perlite to help get oxygen to the roots. Well I take that back I just put her in that mix today. Before it was just standard soil. So I think you guys are right about the soil hopefully this mix will be better for her

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405557715.059346.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405557732.573132.jpg

9. #10 donewithweed, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  10. #11 CanadianOrganic, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    I can be a cruel grower I know, but my plants usually end up loving me in the end. Usually. Once I got this little girl (she was an auto) who ended up being just a nug. I'd post pictures butttt I don't want to hijack this thread too much.

12. Haha the plants are rebelling.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Dont worry bout it. Post !!!!

OP says it's ok! Here is my little girl, I don't think she was more than 1-2 grams dry! Smoked a bowl and a J with it, it was still wonderfully comfortable.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. How long did that take?

Oh boy I didn't keep track of that one after it decided to flower and finish super early. Probably 2 months from seed to harvest, trim and cure.

17. Interesting... Was that an auto?

18. Yep it was an auto. I had more of the seeds that did fine though (2-3 oz autos).

19. What kinda lighting u using