Droopy plant??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Indicasuupreeme, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Hey guys, why do you think this plant is so droopy? I just hit em with some nutes yesterday because it was drooping (hadn’t been watered in a day because i flushed 3 days ago) and it started perking up but now its back down. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nitrogen toxcity is what it looks like to me but i dont know for sure im on my first grow

3. Hey yeah I'm not sure on my first one aswell but I'd say make sure your soil isn't to compacted so air an the water can pour through it with fair amount of ease

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Overwatered. If they want more water, they'll raise upward not droop down. Nitro is getting heavy but is not causing problems yet. The way nitro tox looks is a claw formation of the leaves while also being extremely dark green. This is not a claw from nit but from just being overwatered. Your lights also make them look greener than they are so I cant tell for sure. Right now, you're just overwatered a bit. Let them dry out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If a plant is underwatered it droops as well the only difference is that when underwatered the stem sags along with the leaf and when overwatered the stem doesn't stop just the leaf. With that said yes it's definitely overwatered you can see the stems are still upright and the leaf is drooping by the end of the stem. Praying leaves are healthy leaves reaching for light.

Here is a picture of an underwatered plant for reference [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1