Droopy leaves/point down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wackpack5, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Was just curious if anyone could diagnose what I have going on here. Leaves started to point down in the dark cycle today. Watered the plant about a day ago and everything was fine a few hours ago with lights on. Not showing the typical yellowish color with overwatering symptoms. Any input is appreciated

2. Pic

Attached Files:

3. With lights of they sit around 75
    Lights on 84

4. Oh nice good temps so that isn't it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly just from how my tomatoes act I think it needs water. I could be wrong but it's not the typical overwatering symptoms. I have an exhaust, intake and two small fans constantly circulating air so they're getting plenty of air. Just gave them a small amount of water and will update a little later. Any other input is appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  6. She’s just sleeping. She’ll probably start praying about an hr after lights on in the morning. Looks nice and healthy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Plants sleep? Lol how?

8. Is there a chance it is hungry for nutes? She's about 11 days old and I haven't given any yet. They're growing in ffof soil so I can't imagine they'd need it so soon?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Photosynthesis isn’t taking place at night. It’s the rest period.
    Cannabis doesn’t actually need a rest period, as some people grow on 24/0 light, but roots grow best at night so most prefer 18/6.

10. I have a very healthy plant but it droops at night. I wouldn't worry too much, as long as it is otherwise healthy and perks up when the lights come on. Get a moisture meter to be sure. My soil reads dry/moist, and it still droops at night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. yea the leaves perk up when the lights are on, but to an extent they shouldnt droop that much, soil looks dry, might wanna keep the area around it wet. Leaves do look healthy tho so nothing to be concerned about as of yet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Appreciate the responses everyone. Lights just kicked on so I'll update soon. I've read elsewhere as well some plants just droop at nighttime.

13. An update for anyone who may view this in the future. Mary perked right up when she got back into the light. Pretty crazy how droopy she can get at night but happy to see her doing well!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2