Droopy leaves on new growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kokinko, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hello, my new growth on my northern lights is droopy. If watered it two days ago and yesterday it was fine. I watered it with a mix of biobizz bloom and top-max half a teaspoon of each on 1.5L. I'm on day 33 and my pH is in the 6 something area.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've also got two royal dwarfs but their new growth is kinda twisted.

[​IMG]

Should I worry? Am I overthinking it? The big leaves seem fine on all three, it's just the new small leaves that are like that.

2. U should feed them biobizz grow also. No matter the flowering phase. With biobizz you feed the soil not the plants.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

3. I've read that I shouldn't give grow nutes at my stage. Would this alleviate my issues?

4. You have no issues. Your plants are fine.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well aren't droopy leaves and discolored tips something to worry about?

6. Not in your case. You'll find that sometimes leaves droop and sometimes they stand straight up; depending usually on different environmental factors - humidity, temperature, soil moisture content etc. Yours are certainly not drooping enough to concern me whatsoever.

As far as your discolored leaf tips go, what I am seeing is very, very minimal. This may be a small case of nutrient burn, but again, nothing to be concerned about. Your leaf color looks fine.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Okay thank you. I'll see how it goes.

8. thanks @jerry111165 ,ive got the same with one of my plants the leaves drooping ,no burnt leafs leaves not floppy ,i was wondering what was up ,i hadnt over watered or under watered ,,,think what you said is the right answer mate ,,,,,mac,,

9. your light is too close . This is the issue .
    This is why i keep pushing lumen meters

• Like Like x 1
  10. i know this thread was from 2017 ,,but as i said its helped me worrying about drooping leaves ,,thanks to @jerry111165 ....mac

11. Damn i did not see the 2017lol
    Anyways wow its nice outside here. Getting the old motorcycle started up. Pos does not want to keep running lol Ill buy a new one tomorrow time for a trade in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. hi there ,,what moterbike are you thinking of buying ,,( i am just being nosey :) ,,,mac,