Drooping!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tyroncurtis42, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Someone please help!! I moved my plants from in my house to the garage out the back.. Going from 80cm wide x 80cm wide by 160cm high tent, I took them from and put them into a 200cm width x 150cm depth by 200cm high tent... And they almost immediately they started dropping. Here are a few pics. Will they survive??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Yeah relax bro... is the light distance different? Did you over water them?? They don't even look bad mine do it as well.. could be before sleep? Or as the lights just turned on? Lots of reasons.. but still look fine ✌️

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers bro been panicking as this is my first grow. I need help with something else. I'm just about to top them but as this is my first time I'm very sceptical. Where do I cut?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That's where I was going to cut? 3 photos all zoomed in further as they go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like a good place to top which node is that if it is above the 4th node you should get 8 tops

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're going to laugh but I've topped it at the 10th node lol ( I think ). Is that ok?

7. Like I said bin your other post just top where the Crowns are - as long as your plant is old enough to be topped... and yeah it's all fine

8. IMG_0363.JPG Here is where you can top bro...

Attached Files:

9. Your a star cheers bro... How did you get so many heads like that?