Drooping plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NOAHG, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I have aout 40 plants flowering under 4 1000w hps's, they looked awesome in veg but a weed into flowering the plants leaves are drooping and bowing. I test ph and ppm every feeding follow feeding schedule perfectly. I am using coco pots and botanicare soiless aeration medium, i water once a day by hand until pots are saturated and heavy and when lights turn off pots are light. My room is set at 50% humidity, room is 80-83 degress when lights are on. My lights are air cooled i had them at 18" from plants but just raised them to 24". I cannot explain this problem it hasnt happened before and i am confused any advice will be appreciated.

2. Sounds like under watering. The plants will transpire more as they grow. Try feeding and watering as normal in the morning and a light watering later in the day. Post some pictures.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

3. That was my initial thought too. The only way im able to differ over-watering, from under-watering, is that when the plant is over-watered the leaves droop and curl in towards the top of the leaves. When it's under-watered the leaves droop and curl in towards the bottom of the leaves. This is just from my experience, but it seems the pictures I see for both all say the same thing. Maybe just something to look at?

4. overwater leaves feel heavier thicker. underwater feel light almost crunchy.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

5. post pics please, i ahve same problem. Awesome Veg growth, and then, leaves going down, even they are dark green, even I checked moisture with the tester, shows good moistire... Fucking hell..... I dont know what to do. I tried to not water them at all for a week, but still same... I tried Watering, but still same... Who would know damn...