Drooping Leaves - under or over watered?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by VanCityRookie, Feb 8, 2020.

1. This plant didn’t have the best start but picked up and started turning into a beauty. I’m currently watering every 48hours with distilled water, no nutes whatsoever. She’s an Auto NL from RQS and just started her 5th week under a light but probably 6th/7th week from seed - she has a shaky start, being moved a few times, cold weather etc.
    This morning the leaves we drooping fairly significantly, it was watering time but even 6 hours later there’s still a significant fall in the leaves. Under a 400w MH light, 20/4, small oscillating fan. I just turned on the carbon filter this morning for 20 mins on 40 mins off.

I haven’t a clue what I’m doing, no PH meters, nutes, just a small tent and a light. Let me know your thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. Once it girls are that big u can water everyday or feed. They look thirsty. I use nectar nutes. They don't want ur soil to dry out ever

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I’ve adjusted the water schedule but still seem to be having the same problem. I raised the light a little too to see if this would help at all but there hasn’t been much change. Any ideas?

Attached Files: