Drones to be deployed in American Skies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420OGKUSH, Nov 28, 2011.

1. #1 420OGKUSH, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Idea of civilians using drone aircraft may soon fly with FAA - latimes.com

"The Federal Aviation Administration plans to propose new rules for the use of small drones in January, a first step toward clearing the way for police departments, farmers and others to employ the technology."

"Other concerns include privacy — imagine a camera-equipped drone buzzing above your backyard pool party — and the creative ways in which criminals and terrorists might use the machines."

"By definition, small drones are easy to conceal and fly without getting a lot of attention," said John Villasenor, a UCLA professor and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution's Center for Technology Innovation. "Bad guys know this."

:metal:AMERICA!:hello:

FML

EDIT: I just realized this should probably be under politics... my bad.

2. dudeeee this is O.D government control right now... im buggin out

3. Just imagine what this will lead to.. It always gets bigger and bigger

4. I know but what's new when it comes to the American Government. They are eventually going to be able to completely control all citizens and we're not gonna have any say in it because they have all the money. I think our best bet to change is to continue protesting the corruption within our government through these Occupy demonstrations.

5. I think American's need to use their constitutional right to abolish our government.
    “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”

6. [quote name='"chronicwaffles"']
    I think American's need to use their constitutional right to abolish our government.
    “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”[/quote]

Yeah and that should of happened 20 years ago, but so many Americans don't know what's going on/don't know what they can do about it.

7. I agree and sadly the only thing we can do as people who are more informed is teach as many people about this as possible. We should take advantage of the fact that this Occupy Wall Street Movement has lasted so long and not let it die off until we see some changes being made. We all need to be fed up with being treated like little minions and stand up for our rights.

8. dude! no fuckin shit

ive ALWAYS been tripped out about boulder, that place has this crazy ass vibe of being watched, everywhere. they have google and microsoft there. feels like there is constant presence of the man and even a huge military intelligence type spy shit going on. like boulder is some test ground for new technology
    i was chillin in boulder one day and saw a flock of birds fluttering around above this one building off in the distance. i was reading a book on the library lawn but they caught my eye so i watched them dance around for a bit. they all looked like normal ass birds but then i saw one in the middle that wasnt following the normal (albeit erratic) movement of the flock. like all the birds around it where hovering there watching the one in the middle - something just wasnt right. so i kept looking at it and it had a completely different look to it than the birds. no joke, it looked like a fake ass bird. had fluttering wings and all but they were even moving slower than the surrounding birds wings - like it was being propelled by some other means and the wings were just for show. it was fluttering in the midst of this flock and i tripped out on it for a little bit and when i finally focused on it hard enough it flew away. this thing was in the middle of the flock of birds and it flew away in the opposite direction of the birds. when it left, the birds sat back down on the building roof.

i forget where i saw this but some company is making drones with the idea that they can deliver mail and shit in office buildings
    they have flying dolphins and what not and a whole bunch of other weird flying machines.
    looked kinda like this
    [​IMG]

i dont know if the company that makes the dolphins and shit is the same but that article mentions aerovironment so i went and checked that site out...

AeroVironment, Inc. (AV) : Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Electric Vehicle Charging Systems, Power Cycling & Test Systems
    turns out, THEY MAKE REMOTE CONTROL FUCKIN BIRDS WITH CAMERAS ON THEM.

9. I wonder how long before those drones are armed with bombs to "protect american families"

10. This has so much potential to be abused. Great.

11. If any fly low enough over my property i'll take pot shots at them. :mad:

12. the right to bear arms was not about hunting or personal protection as the propagandists at the NRA like to spout, it's about overthrowing governments
    that have become like ours. There is little hope of voting out the political corruption that is as deeply entrenched in government as it is now.

13. [quote name='"maggo"']

the right to bear arms was not about hunting or personal protection as the propagandists at the NRA like to spout, it's about overthrowing governments
    that have become like ours. There is little hope of voting out the political corruption that is as deeply entrenched in government as it is now.[/quote]

The right to bear arms was is on the constitution because they needed every american to be able to help defend the country because when the constitution was written we were still fighting great britain it was definantly not to overthrow governments lol

14. They've already been flying in Florida skies.

This country is fucked, like every other country in this world.

MAKE YOUR OWN FREEDOM BLADES!

15. Wish you guys were aware of this 'chess' game...

You guys won't even hear 'checkmate' from your opponent the U.S.ofA.

16. Blowing these dick cheddar drones out of the sky with a 12 gauge

17. Hell yeah man. Let's see what we can do!

18. All I see is a new tool for their 'War on Drugs'.

Makes me sick.

19. They're flying the large drones over the southern border already. I wonder how many "oops" moments they have where they "accidentally" veer hundreds of miles into American air space? :rolleyes:

Then again, maybe they'll piss off so many nations with drones and whatnot like Pakistan that the American people will have a lot of help in overthrowing our rogue/puppet governments? :eek: It's looking like global government all the time. It will take a global uprising. 2012? Are the prophecies true? :(

It's kind of sad/frightening how police and military are so power hungry and worried about "protecting their own" that they just go along with and champion for all this shit. When will they too develop a conscious? Will any of their rank and file soldiers/officers finally refuse to follow orders at some point and not turn on their own people any longer? :confused: So many unthinking people out there.

20. Skeet shooting buddy! :hello: