Drone to target and kill American , thoughts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ItsReneeYo_, Feb 14, 2014.

His/her posts have become quite entertaining.

2. Show Facts! Your whole paragraph is a bunch of conspiracy theories. So let me get this right, you want the U.S. to have no military? You want to know the reason we went to war in the Middle East? On 9/11, a group of terrorist called Al-Qaeda killed over 2,000 innocent civilians, injuring over 10,000 innocent people. Please tell me how this justifies anything? Maybe if they attack a government group, but they murdered and injured all these people at the Trade Center for no fucking reason. 

3. Your so ignorant. 

4. I prefer it, im a transvestite. 

5. Lol I smell a troll. I was gonna explain to you all the atrocities our nation commits when i got home but I won't bother.

6. You're*

7. Clearly a troll or a redneck. Facts for what? I never commented on anything like that your post makes literally no sense I never justified anything. I know the reason America and Britain went to the Middle East. The question is do you?

8. Some people just dont deserve any recognition.

Wheres your facts about 1% of muslims are terrorists? Where are the facts about the drone strikes attacking their families? I know the reason America did, because of 9/11, nuclear capabilities, innocent Muslims killed by terrorist groups. Not sure about Britain, but i assume the same reasons. Also, why do you think they went to the middle east?

10. Put your reading glasses on and have another look, you made a statement generalising the whole Islamic faith, so I said its under 1%. I'm on my phone but ill post facts and links later. Why don't you try doing the same.

11. We went to the middle east after 9/11 for oil and opium and investment opportunities , we put companies like Blackwater and Halliburton out there and they made bank.

After 9/11 thousands were dead and injured but it does not compare to being at war for more than a decade killing hundreds of thousands of middle eastern civilians.

You blame the Muslims. And I'm not even going to touch on that , that's fucking stupid. They're radicalists n every religion including bullshitty Christianity.

You think its ok to drone strike certain areas for a few people but we ended up killing a bunch of innocent people? You think its ok that our government has convienently misplaced 8 trillion dollars that should be getting taxed? You think its ok that in our country the poor get taxed more than the rich? You think its ok that the minimum wage in some places is fucking 7.25 when if we kept up with demand over the years minimum wage would be nearly 22$ per hour.

You think.its ok that more than 40% of our our representatives in congress are millionaires? You think its ok that these big banks keep.paying themselves large sums of money while we talk about cutting food stamps and welfare for people who really need it? You think its ok that even middle class citizens like you and me are 1 or 2 missed paychecks away from poverty?

I could go on and on and on.

12. In all honesty, I'm on the fence with this one. I'd like for those who are planning attacks to be captured, tried and all that great shit, but if there is a legitimate plan to do severe harm to a high number of civilians, then bomb that fucker. Cases like Abdulrahman al-Awlaki are completely different though. He was merely killed because of who his father was. His father was actually a peaceful Muslim who spoke against the evils of extremists but somewhere along the way, he went down that path himself.

The point here is it's too easy to kill someone. Attempting to capture them is always harder and more dangerous than shooting a god missile out of the sky.

13. Just watched a documentary about him not too long ago. Very sad shit. He was such a peaceful kind man.

You talking about the one where he was giving an interview with a PBS or some local news or something before all of the extremism stuff? I wanna say it was Dirty Wars or something? Is that what you watched?

Can't imagine what he saw to drive him to that path.

16. yep , dirty wars. I also watched voices of Iraq i think they talked about him in there too.

17. He saw his own people being massacred for a crime they didn't commit. He supported the war on terrorism, to get bin Laden, but he didn't support the Iraq War with the countless civilian deaths for a crime they had no part of. I believe that can change a man in a heartbeat. It happens all the time in America with soldiers. Some relatively peaceful people answering the call of war for a cause they believe in. 9/11 had a huge impact on this country and her people.

18. I said quote "radical muslims", which are terrorists. I havent put any facts out there either, just opinions. 

19. First, i would just like to say, thank you for actually putting a statistic out there. I dont blame muslims whatsoever. The radicals are the problems. on a different note, we need to drill oil in the states, i hate how to democrats disallow that. Back to the arguement, Al-Qaeda was killing its own civilians. Also in 1990, Iraq, lead by Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Hussein started stealing the oil from Kuwait, and because of this he was making tons of money. The Iraqi troops looted cities, executed, tortured, and raped people, which showed on the world news everywhere. The Iraqi government was known to be developing chemical weapons, because they were used in the streets. Intelligence overwhelmingly showed that the Iraqi scientists were close to making a chemical weapon, and since they were making tons of money from oil, the UN decided to ingage. They first ask diplomatically but Hussien ignored them. That then made the U.S. go to war in Iraq. Terrorist organizations were then becoming bigger, and stronger. During this whole time, and even now, Israel civilians were being murdered and many other surrounding nations. Al-Qaeda in Pakistan also grew stronger. Intelligence showed that terrorists were becoming stronger and numbers grew, and the UN thought this was a huge problem, for the civilians of all of Middle East, and for the rest of the world. The point of me saying this is that terrorist groups had been killing civilians in the Middle East, thats why the U.S. entered, and other nations. Thats why terrorist attack the towers, because they didnt like the U.S. interfering with their country, and they thought they should be able to murder people without anyone caring.

Also, where do you hear that the poor get taxed more than the rich? Thats completely wrong. Why do you think the rich get so mad about taxes. Because they have to pay more money. The richer you are the more tax, the poorer you are the less tax.

Minimum wage is fine where its at. The minimum wage is a starter wage. The point is for people who are younger, start getting paid a little bit of money, and the longer they work the more raises they get. Example, When i was a kid, i worked at this little convenient store, called Leonards Market. My beginning wage was 6.50. That was below the minimum wage, at the time. Guess what, by the time i left that job, i think i left at age 18 and started at 16. But anyways by the time i left i was getting paid 10. I got raises because i worked hard, and showed my boss my importance. My boss was an ass, and he was hard and mean, but he taught me alot, and that was IF YOU WORK HARD, THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE.

and your last point.... Thats were many people have way different views, heres mine. If we let our country become a stronger capitalistic country, and have a free market, i know that we will have way more opportunities. Poor people will be able to go to school, go to college etc. Not to mention the millionaires who donate to charity, for unprivileged kids. I also think we need to have a back up plan, welfare, medicare. But we need to not abuse it, like most Americans abuse it today. We need to drill our own oil, that we provide jobs, make tons of money, and save us money by not having to buy oil for the middle east.

How do we let our country become a stronger capitalistic country?

How do you want a free market yet claim that minimum wage laws are fine? How exactly do you define a free market?