Drone Caught On Tape Over Austin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by caught1naction, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Well, is this a governmental/corporations drone or is it a civilians toy/camera equipment?

2. lol no one shall answer you.
    All you will receive is more people arguing over a sorce or some shit X) haha

3. That is a scary thought knowing that we are being monitored this much. Technology is such a scary thing sometimes.

4. It should also be noted that the person being interviewed in the clip is an actor and activist. He was in 'Rescue Me', a show on FX. In there, his character was also an activist and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

It shouldn't directly matter whether or not the drone in the video was a police/military/commercial drone or not. The fact of the point of this thread is there are drones being introduced into our society every day. Check the Wired article I posted with the map. I'm sure there is a drone base near you. There is a Army Predator drone base ~2 hours away from me, and I'm sure it won't be the only one to be constructed in my state this year.

5. #25 xpixiex, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    I'm not sure if I mind the drones then.

I'd believe that over the next few years we'll see a substantial increase in drone use. Mainly because they're fun and even useful for photography/filmography.

As for the drone having a weapon, did it? I didn't see one. If it was a civilian made one I highly doubt it would have taser/stun gun technology on it.

Well, combat your fear by building one yourself.

They're a pretty neat man-toy.

6. It's not a debate of whether or not it's a useful technology, but rather what the government and military will do with said "useful technology."

7. Infowars aside - THIS IS REAL.

It's all over the media and more YT videos are popping up of these things.

I am not big on Alex Jones either, and I think infowars fear mongers, but I have indeed seen real shit on that site a few times.

Like when they burned Dorner alive. Infowars really did a good job and tried to spread awareness, but it didn't work.

Some people don't think they're burning even when their hair is on fire. Don't be one of those folks. :)

8. Did you NOT see the fucking drone flying in the sky?

How much more proof do you need that Obama is trying to rape the US?

9. How do you know it was a military/government drone?

10. Looks like a fake

Why would they fly a drone like that?

11. How do you know it wasn't?

It was 100% a military drone because Democrats are inherently evil and only a Democrat would do something like that. The Democrat with the most power currently is, regrettably, Obama. Democrats love to dig up dirt on Repubs and Texas (Austin) is a Red State.

12. If this is a serious post, it's an ignorant one.

1. You have no knowledge of it being a military class drone. Just because a democrat is in office doesn't mean they have more power than republicans and it's an evil competition between the two parties.

2. It seems like there is a festival or social gathering taking place in the background. It very well could be a personal/commercial drone taking pictures and video of the event.

3. You have zero knowledge of a topic based on a video that is about a minute long. They also only showed the drone for maybe 10 seconds. When you shoot off like you do, you kill your own credibility.

13. is there a law against knocking one of those drones out of the sky, if they are low enought to the ground, cause if there isn't...why aren't people taking those things down, if they are close enough to the ground?

14. Why would you? It's just a toy, man.

I'm sure if it were governmental you could get into some trouble since they'd have video of you knocking it down...:rolleyes: If it were civilian and they recorded it then you'd probably get taken to court.

15. Turn off the Fox News people

16. I'd be careful they might be armed, shoot them from a distance.

17. yeah, didnt even think about that

18. im not saying i am, because i probally wouldn't...what im getting at, is those are a total invasion of privacy...i would think people would more than likely get in trouble for trying to take one down, but i was curious as to if there is a law prohibiting people from doing so

19. I'd love to shoot one down....it would make for some great news. But probably get ranked a terrorist because you don't want someone taking photos of you sitting at your pool.

20. Do you want a hell fire missile to rain down on your cafe experience?