Dromada and the 2nd DWC adventure

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dromada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Check it out! Loving this dwc bro!! Not bad for 3 weeks on the dot.
    83640297-E275-4D70-9676-B03546BB1C24.jpeg I snuck a quick pic this morning before work. I may be swapping to a full dwc setup. Gonna try coco next run and feed it out of my dwc. See which I like better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I love dwc that is dialed in. No better way bro. She looks solid as fuck bro. I like coco. Maybe a coco dwc run? Is that what your saying or nah? Is that a thing even?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks! She’s very sticky that’s for sure. Much more than the first run.
    Hmm coco dwc? I’m sure someone’s tried something. I’m only doing 1 pot but I’m gonna do it as a small flood and drain. I’ll pump from my dwc bucket (27 gal this time) as a res. And I’ll have the coco plant in a small tray. It sounds good in theory. Lol.
    Only another low cost home made system to try it out though. Then I’ll pick a direction because with my ac I’m at 68° res temps. That’ll work in the summer too. But I’m getting out of soil for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yeah. If I was outdoor I would bake a supersoil but I am not I want the fastest growth possible for what my setup size is using the led I am. dwc coco. I was thinking of dropping the clay pebbles and using perlite. Idk why but I like the look more. The pebbles are good though.

5. And those temps are great. I need a small AC for my tent

6. Been a bit but hey

She is not looking so pretty anymore but here she is. As you can see I have moved my light way back also. She was getting hella over kill on light. Seems since I did that my problem has gone away a bit. Need to check my ph as I am sure that is another problem. Never had to before but I also use ph perfect advanced nutrients. The reason I think it is off is because of the Sonic Bloom I added in. She still popping like Hell tho so I am not scared
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I like that thought about the light being overkill. I’ve had issues like that as well. It’s funny how everyone tells you how you can’t have too much light when you start out but as you learn you see just how untrue that actually is.
    Those buds look great either way though! So chunky. Definitely gonna be a nice haul!

• Like Like x 1
  8. #188 Dromada26, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Thanks man! Hopw so! Yeah and they say that led cant burn them too. I was at 24 inches away still burning them 4-6 inches deep.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crazy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gonna grow some hydroponic cucumbers real fast [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. #191 Dromada26, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    So the cucumbers aren't gonna make it in my tent. Too much research says they attract white powdery mildew and take over spaces. 2 things I want nothing to do with. So anyway gonna start them in hydro and move them into new homes. Decided to get crafty and build some boxes for outside

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Those look awesome bro. I’ll take 4! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lmao. They are nice. Thanks man. They didn't take too long to build. Prolly 1.5 hrs between the two. The old lady wanted a garden and didnt wanna tear up the yard so thats my solution. 4 would be sweet. I might make 2 more when I am less broke haha

14. Couple shots.

There is also some that appear cloudy but i am mostly clear currently looking aight tho. The leaves are mostly smashed the f out by whatever happened.

Whatever tho. Learned for next time not to boost pk indoors. I will prolly boost last 2 weeks of flowering but not immediately after the 2 weekish stretch.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Oh and btw she is only running at 450 ppm
    Water is 240ppm by itself. Think I am just super deficient at this point? Just worried to add anything further cuz as you can see...

16. Yummy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. So she looks shitty on the leaf tips but whatever. She continues to grow I think. What you think!!? Oh yeah and a pic of those cucumbers[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well the majority of your leaves are still green. Looks like you’ve done a good job stopping or at least slowing the damage. So I’d say they will keep growing. They look nice and frosty.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you man. Really not sure how much longer I got. I am planning for the long haul and thinking 4-6 more freakin weeks lol. Frost for days

20. That’s a lot! I thought you were a week or so ahead of me. I’m hoping for 3-4 weeks for mine. Lol.
    Caught a lights out pic this morning. 27C91C37-F41A-4CDD-A5E7-99F1233D9F1C.jpeg Yum!

• Like Like x 1