Dromada and the 2nd DWC adventure

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dromada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. #1 Dromada, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    [​IMG]

What's up Grass City! Long time no see my friends! Hope to hear from everyone and hope to see some new people coming in along the way! This is going to be a fun grow!

Little about it so far

2×4×6.5' tent
    600w total LED now
    600w MH/HPS on the way
    1 5 gal bucket
    As always Advanced Nutes PH perfect trio

1 green crack seed from Humboldt

I have had her in the bucket since December 10th.

Stick around friends. Lets see where she goes. I may have questions, always open to suggestions

Oh and she has been topped already about 8-15 times something in there. A bunch. Haha

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. More[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. And lastly[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anyway. Stick around. Show what you got going on. Post whatever guys. I hope to have a few followers with knowledge to help me out!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Testing signature

6. Nice man. What are your plans with her? Scrog? It’s going to get pretty warm with an additional 600w hps in there. Proper air exchange will be important. Good luck, I’ll stick around and watch!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

RDWC | 4x4 | 4-300w LED

• Like Like x 1
  7. Happy to have you along. Definite scrog. I am not gonna combo the lights only replace! I could have cleared that up. I hope to spread her thru a 3' x about 1.5' net.

8. Progress

From here on the pics will be in chronological order haha[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Right now I am mainly just shaping the base so I have done a lot of chopping on her. So far so good. Thoughts?

10. Whats next is a fat ass plant I hope. All lst from here on out[​IMG]

11. Nice setup. Just finished reading over your last grow. Going thru the forum soaking up knowledge. I'm on your heels, gathering my materials!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love Advanced Nutrients line of pH Perfect - Good choice! I cut my teeth on a DWC that was transplanted from soil with daily pH fluctuations so I've earned the right to automate that aspect of my grow (and not have to worry about nutrient lockout). I'll be starting my own top drip DWC with ultrasonic sound emitters in an experimental grow aimed at stimulating cellular plant growth with fluctuating frequencies. I call it my ultrasonic hydroponic closet :love-mj2:

What all do you have to put in your reservoir besides the Advanced Nutrients trio?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Alright guys. Got locked out

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

14. Anyway set up new account and blah blah blah

15. Here we go. She is currently like 6-7 weeks old. She has come a fair amount since my last update. Took out the net for now. Not sure I will put it back. Anyway check it out[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Hey man, I appreciate it. This set up is hella nice. I have a lot into it. That last grow was something else haha. It was fun, I learned a lot and I used autoflowers then. This seed is a good ol reg seed. Best of luck to you! Such a cool hobby to have!

17. I only have the adv nutes in there now. I am gonna pick up some bloom boosters at some point in my life. I tried the transplant from soil on one. Don't think she lasted the week but I had made the setup already at that time, liked the idea of how clean it was and decided from there just dwc bubble buckets was for me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm going to be getting a few more Advanced Nutrients products specifically designed for flowering as well. B-52, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Overdrive and finally Flawless Finish for when I flush the plants for the last 2 weeks before harvest. Cheers to AN for making a kickass product that helps new and experienced growers alike achieve great yields! :bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey mate your grows looking great! I'll be having a look here and there checking on your progress! I have just started my first one two days ago. CypherPunk has a lot of knowledge he's willing to share :) +rep

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Hell yeah. I have used that bud candy myself. I have heard florakleen or something like that is a good one too! Best of luck to you my friend