Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dro...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheFlyinBurrito, Mar 18, 2009.

1. would people stop telin other people that dro isnt high grade marijuana? i know its not, but does it matter? i call a pipe a bowl but most poeple would jsut call it a pipe. if they wanna call there chronic dro let them call there chronic dro!

ya sry that jsut bugs me

2. where i'm from dro/hydro = high grade indoor weed and chronic = good weed with no real distinction of where it came from (indoor/outdoor)

never heard anyone say chronic dro, but stuff like that wouldnt bother me none.

3. well i call it chronic but im just saying if you want to call ur chronic the hydroponic jsut do it

4. i know what you mean people keep trying to correct people for saying "thats some dro" and stuff like that. people have different names for everything its a matter of interpretation where people feel they have to correct others.

5. Dro is the method of growing and has nothing to do with quality. It's short for hyDROponic.

I know what you mean because it bugs me that people act like it's a strain name or indicator of quality. Dro can be chronic and chronic can be dro. They are both generic terms that are not mutually exclusive.

6. I've always heard and used dro as short for hydro, which is, a gravity bong.

7. I hate when people refer to dro as a strain

8. It's all weed men and gentleladies.

9. does it really matter? how often do you get hydroponically grown indoor weed that isn't the dankity?

10. rep+ that's the most annoying

11. Dro to me is hydroponically grown marijuana, it can be shit or it can be fire. If its hydroponically grown weed, its dro.

12. its a problem because it is incorrect. its a stupid branding technique which is also bad for the consumer.

if you called your pipe a car, then you would be wrong too, but your bowl/pipe analogy doesn't work because both are technically correct.

13. I just hate when people say it in place of "Fire" Or chronic because unless you know how the plant was grown it really isn't Dro its just dank weed.
    One of my friends tried to call reggie dro back a couple years ago, needless to say everyone else was laughing at his ass.

14. But Dro is ALSO slang for dank/piff/fire.

15. #15 cody8892000, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023

16. Ok, just some information for you guys....I think someone in here had it right. Dro is in no way shape form or fashion, a type of weed. There is no strain of marijuana called "dro" or "Hydro". This is a common mistake. Hydro refers to the meathod of growing the weed. AKA- Hydroponics system. You will often here people say, man i just got some dank dro from my guy, or something along those lines. This is completely ignorant. As far as what you call your bud, that is completely up to you. But I know i dont want to try talking to someone who knows their weed, saying that I smoked some "dro", because they are going to look at me like I am a dumbass. lol. If someone tells you they have some dro for sell, find another dealer. lmao. Maybe someone who knows what the hell they are talking about.... Now, they might have nice bud that they are calling dro. I know here in NC, you will here people say that they have dro, but in fact what they have is either beasters, or some fire. Fire is a common term used to describe higher grade quality bud. At least around here anyways. There are tons of nouns and adjectives to describe weed, so dont concern yourself to much with it unless you just want to know your shit. And if thats the case, then definatly dont go around saying I have/want to get some dro. Hope this helps!

A.D.

17. People will get a lot more out of your posts if you learn to spell, use proper grammar, and what a paragraph is ;)

18. around here when anybody says dro it means good quality weed. Ive never any gotten any "dro" that resembled mids and people would not call it dro if it wasnt good quality

19. That's because 95% of hydro grown weed is good stuff.

20. well....most hydro grown weed is dank. so there ya go.