Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Dro" has seeds? texas people hit me up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by repctx254, Feb 8, 2009.

1. As i said, there was a time...

That was a year ago, and i was stupid as fuck then, i would never do that now. That gat hasn't left the lockbox in almost 11 months

2. #22 mattwood1011, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    i grow hydro (the grow method) and it can have seeds from being a hermie... and yes thc stops when pollinated so yeah its less dank... so dimebag it most deffenitly can be sweet tooth and have seeds doesnt mean they left a male. plant the seed and see what you get

3. lmao this ni**a.....
    Dawg I wouldnt even buy k town (high mids) if it had seeds in it.
    I would not buy dro if it had seeds in it.
    Especially if the seeds were seen from the outside of the bag.
    Srry if you bought it bro....
    *No Refunds*
    O. and btw i'm "FUCKIN DOUGHED"

4. well how dank is it? I've came across a seed in my bag every now and then, but there shouldn't be a lot.

ps: in texas a lot of people refer to high grade as 'dro' its just different slang for different folks, get used to it people.

5. you are correct, sir.

6. Bla bla bla, good for you stating that.

"Dro" can also refer to high grade cannabis Grown in soil or Hydroponically.

Just like dank can mean high grade cannabis and "unwanted damp and moist".

Its regional dialect, everyone calls "dank" around here "dro"

Just cuz they call it "dro" doesnt mean its hydroponically grown.

/rant

7. any plant can be a hermie...which means male/female flowers and could make seed... hydro can have seeds

8. Damn, someones havin their period(JK)

i'm well aware that it is a slang term, i even use it sometimes. But if his dealer said its dro, he could have benn referring to the grow method. Calm down, why you getting so angry

9. Im just annoyed by people being like "ZomG you called its dro, that means hydroponics".
    Sory if i came off like a asshole, im just sick of people thinking there slang is all there is.

10. haha yeah i get where your coming from but the word dro did come from the grow method and ppl started saying that to get more money and now dro is just a term, and it is annoying to here ppl make fun of or tell you what your slang means so id get pissy too man

11. My bad for also being an ass, even i call it "Dro" often, i just wanted to make sure he knew just because it (might) have been grown hydroponicaly it can still have seeds

12. Dude, id totally +rep you if i havent spread too muchy alredy.

Hit me up with a msg tmr night if you still want it :)

13. The fact remains that the word dro came from hydroponically grown buds, and it's become a slang term for good bud cause uninformed people used it like that.
    why create confusion by using it when there are plenty of other words for good buds that don't also mean hydroponically grown?

14. Troof like a sploof

15. did you read the post i quoted? "No matter what kind of bud it is, or how it is grown, it could have seeds..." i know that;)

16. thanks yall.
    i had to see the gf tonight so i stayed sober.
    but tommorrow i'll try it and tell yall how it is.
    its honestly the greenest ganj i've ever seen.
    its like almost lime.

17. haha i was backing you up not trying to correct you my man

sorry if you thought i was trying to say you were wrong you were 100% right

18. I get a lot of sweet-tooth dro and yes there are seeds in it because it is primarily grown outdoors but the high you get from the bud is amazing.

19. okay that makes me feel alot better about it.
    im prolly about to go smoke it.

20. dro is suppposed to mean that the weed is grown hydropnically. SINSEMILLA is weed without seeds wheather its dro or organic or soil or whatever. schwag is female plants that have been pollenized by males. thats why schwag has seeds ie. it weighs a lot more. if your bud had seeds the plant was either a hermaphordite or somehow a male plant pollenized (sorry can't spell) that sweet tooth female. ill t0ke organic sinsemilla every day and i dew. TEXAS!!THATS WHERE I STAY..