Dro and Schoolwork...

Discussion in 'General' started by droman warrior, Nov 18, 2005.

1. It may just be me, but it seems as if everytime i toke up before a school night (not a lot, but maybe a bowl or two..) it seems as if the next day im very relaxed, and can easily concentrate on work, and make better grades?

Marijuana = Higher Grades? WTF?

comments anyone?

2. mos def

i can concentrate so much easier,
    toke up before reading is also good
    and toking up after you study teh night before a mid term and going to bed right afterwards

3. Marijuana helps your overall wellbeing.

And when you feel better overall, your performance increases.

I don't see what's confusing, unless you're just now realizing that pretty much everything "they" have told you about pot is bullshit.

4. I don't like to smoke before school. I find I can't concentrate as easily when I'm there. Of course, I do use a laptop with internet access at school so distractions are easy to come by.

5. I like to get blazed before I goto class gor some reason I just get really into the class that im in, and the next thing I know i'm doing the classes homework and then im done it is kinda fun.

6. I think thats what its a case of.. because a couple days ago was the first time i tried it when i had class the next day.. I have an exam tomorrow, so i think im going to try doing it right after i study.

7. i mean i wouldnt say it helps me concentrate..but being high at school is the best

8. so do you actually go high? or wait for the chilldown after about 3 hours or so?

9. Normally start a bowl a the way to class if time spark another. I dont like to get so blazed that I can't stand. Just nice a relaxed. Then head to class still feelin stoned not when im kinda comin down.

10. so like, one bowl in the car before morning class should be enough?

11. Cannabis deff helps grades if you know how to control the buzz. Ive been smoking for so long, I can smoke and do about anything under the influence.

So i go to adult ed now, Working towards a highschool diploma. Its a hood adult ed. Many people doing coke, Drinking, Smokin weed, Rollin on x and shit before class or jus skippin class. If you miss 6 times this places kicks you out.

So im doing real good.

I get high before almost every class, Buy off dudes from the school, Bring papers/blunt and roll and smoke there everyday.

Never had a problem, Even soemtimes not using cologne and reekin like weed. No teacher never said nothing to me, Even if i was 2 feet away from them talkin to them them lookin me in the eyes.

So i get almost all A's know and barley miss any classes.

Cannabis deff helps me.

12. ^Yeah bro you should be if you just want to get a nice little high for the first part of the day.

13. Well I will say it is probably not a good idea to study or take a test while high unless you can concentrate, but you said you plan on smoking after you study so I suppose that's not a problem.

But yeah, casual marijuana use increased the quality and my outlook on life quite a bit, which in turn improved my grades, social life, etc. So while I don't think that anyone should do everything high, being able to relax with the herb is um... uh... good. :smoke:

14. I don't know man, but i will say this much if i don't smoke before class with this one professor, it sucks ass! oh man worst hour of my life! every time!

And i like to burn before Ethics, ...