Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving with no smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oleets, Dec 20, 2008.

1. So I'm going to be driving and having some amounts of bud on me. I wwas thinking about getting a stash can. Does anyone know if these are smell proof? or if i put a baggy with weed in it is it smell proof? if worst comes to worst i could fit some sort of pill bottle with weed inside the stash can.
    but i want it in the stash can just cause it doesn't look suspicious if I were to get pulled over.

2. Just put it in a mason jar and don't stick it out the window..
    and you wont be targeted by cops....they dont have weed seeking missiles
    :)

3. if "small amount" means like a bowl's worth, just put it in a bag in your pocket. if it's smelly shit, double bag it - try to use just those regular sandwich bags, not ziplocs, those sit weird in pockets. the smell from that little bud isn't going to get out of two bags and your pocket. other than that, just don't do anything that warrants getting pulled out and searched.

i stake my freedom and my drivers license on that.