Driving While Stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by greenout0, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Does anyone here like me enjoy driving when they're stoned? It feels like the most relaxing joyride of your life

2. i wish i could enjoy it, i get paranoid. Maybe cause im driving a nice car, and im impaired..

3. i smoke and drive but i dont recomend it to anyone. Driving under the influence of anything is just bad

4. Oh my bad I just saw it on the top bar :eek:

5. What about caffeine?

6. it's all good, friend. Just letting you know man

7. #8 NYZSourDee, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    hey man, come on, u kno unmentionables aren't allowed on this forum

edit: i was joking guys. Please excuse my humor, or lack there of

8. Can you seriously not talk about caffeine? Lol, that seems pretty excessive.

I really WISH i loved driving while high, but I just don't. I don't want to deal with the retards on the road when i'm stoned

9. Smoking doesn't negatively affect my driving whatsoever.

I love getting nice and baked and cruising to some good music. It's extremely relaxing.

10. Yeah dude my family has got cattle ranches and I help out my pops by hauling out and unloading hay or loading up the feeders with feed and hauling them out I fucking love riding in the f350 (my everyday car is small) just me,the open country back roads, a mini blunt (cyclones hell yeah!) and some badass jams. Some people may call me stupid but weed doesn't impair me in that setting I just get super chilled out

11. getting high and THEN driving, not getting high WHILE driving is my favorite thing to do. smoke a blunt or a few bowls, hop in my ride, turn up the tunes, put the top down, cruise the back country north carolina roads into the sunset, aint nothin better.

12. ya

I seriously love driving.

13. I need a car

14. I'm a much more patient driver when I'm high...
    When I'm not high, and riding clean, I drive like a damn 96 year old chinaman that drives fast as shit

15. [quote name='"NYZSourDee"']

hey man, come on, u kno unmentionables aren't allowed on this forum

edit: i was joking guys. Please excuse my humor, or lack there of[/quote]

Yeah man. 1g of pure caffeine in your bloodstream can kill you.

16. it's easy just dont zone out and know where you're going or everything will look like a maze.

17. I don't, but I don't mind doing it.
    I'd rather drive sober, and fast as f***. :devious: