Driving while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Sep 30, 2005.

1. u guys drive while high?

2. EVERYDAY.

I do weekly blunt rides also.

3. yea, all the time...

my car now has a permanent underlying smell of weed...people get in my car, an they're like "you been smokin weed in here?" and its been 5 days since i last smoked in there...

4. on my 125 yeah..

5. Nope, not worth the risk.

I live outside of toronto in a small town though; so i can walk anywhere i need to go, so it's the fact that walking/biking is easy.

It's different for some people.

6. Man, freal, I don't see how yall do it. Seems dangerous as hell, I get all paranoid and shit even when someone else is driving. course, I get high as hell- but to see all that shit movin around fast, i dunno, too much. id never get behind a wheel

7. i used to back home all the time. when i visit down from college its one of my favorite things to do.

just in the car, toking with the tunes.

good times.

8. i usually roll J's for the road cuz i cant hit a bowl and still stay in my lane... J's are easy...

9. Driving while high is fucking awesome. I usually listen to metal, but whem I'm on the road I throw in some trance and just drive. An amazing experience...I recommend the highway.

J's are the way to go while driving...but so wasteful! I prefer glass pipes or something made of stone.

10. i always drive blazed lol.... any1 ever notice that lights are brighter at night when ur stoned? thats a trip on a busy night on a cali freeway lol

11. everyone loves going for burn rides with me cuz i got a big ass chevy astrovan its got tinted windows & curtains so noone can see inside but i always make sure not to get toooo stoned while im driving especially if i got people in my car i dont hit the bowl, blunt, joint, etc to hard when im driving i just get a nice buzz goin.

12. i always drive high- its such the perfect thing to do cauz you got the music blastin and the lights and shit look amazing. The only times i go cruzin' is when im high. But i still pack my self a nice bowl insted of a joint (i hold the steering wheel with my knee :) )

13. true, smokin bowls are hard as fuck to drive and smoke, last time i did that i was all over the place.....had to have my friend light it for me.....yeah yeah blunt rides and joint are the best when driving. :smoke:

14. ppl always tell me " idk how u drive high" I love it your never worried about wasting your gas and nothing is ever like outta the way. ur notl iek nah yo thats out of myway i aint driving there. im usually like yeah man ill drive lets burn this blunt frst. Roll up a nice V Dutch n call it a ride . its prolyl the best high expierance :)

15. Yup. It took me a lot of practice to be able to smoke a bowl while driving, but I haven't done it in years so I'm probably out of practice again [​IMG]

I love smoking a joint while driving though...it's so great [​IMG]

16. after 4 hits it just gets harder for me... plus if u happen to drive by someone of the law enforcing persuasion, from a disstance they can look like cigs.. when ur smoking a bowl its almost odvious...

17. i smoke everynight on the way home from work...good times

18. I drive better high

19. My smoking buddy holds the pipe and lights it for me while I'm driving. All I do is drive and inhale. It's pretty awesome.

Most of the time we'll find a parking lot and toke like crazy and hit the road before anyone gets a chance to notice what we are up to. Repeat until satisfied.

20. Yesterday was my first time driving while high.

After school my friend and I found a dead end road and smoked a bowl, but then I saw some dude walking towards my car, so I was like, "let's get the fuck outta here!" and drove away. We went down to a park (it's pretty private most of the time) and parked so that we could see if anybody was coming. Smoked about three bowls and then I dropped my friend off because I had to go to work.

It was weird driving high. It felt like I was going faster than normal, so I didn't speed like I usually do. It was definetly a nice experience, but I don't know if I'd do it that often, but if I did, I'd probably only smoke joints. If 5-0 pulls me over than I can just swallow the joint to get rid of the evidence instead of throwing a bowl out the window.