Driving while blazed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Anyone have any good experiences driving while blazed? Recently I smoked a J while on the way to help my pops move. I noticed things I never noticed before and I seemed to be much nicer on the road :) I let people in and got the curtesy wave and such from em. It was a different, and dare I say nicer experience than toking and surfin the web or watching a movie I think

It's weird, it's like I notice the good in people more on the road... Like I was stuck at a long red in the middle of a construction zone, and there were cars lined up waay back. There was this one guy who wanted to get into the turning lane, and had his blinker on. He was just a tiny bit too far back to squeeze in, and people noticed and began to move forward as much as they could to let this guy in. All in all, there was about 15 cars that did that so this guy could squeeze in. It all seemed kinda surreal, but I was blazed.

Any good drivin while blazed stories from my fellow blades?

2. while this is not totally relavent, I smoke in the car all the time, its nice and relaxing. Driving while on shrooms was one of the most enlightening things of my life, while scary it left me with a firm grip of reality unlike anything that had beseached me previous to that event.

3. I usually have respect for you but thats the stupidest thing you have said! Driving on weed is on you, you get pulled over and po po smells it, its on you.

As for driving on shrooms, are you that dense? The road and you 2000lbs car are not you own personal video game this aint fuckin GTA.

That's fucking great, you feel you need enlightenment so you go out and drive, what fucking happens while you think your getting enlightened and you loose control OR SEE SOMETHING THAT AINT THERE SAND YOU SWERVE AND KILL SOME POOR FUCK?Talking like that makes you part of the reason why drugs have a bad reputation and aren't legal.

Jails are for the stupid!

4. ive never heard stoned budda go off like that, sweet. that isnt the brightest of ideas to drive on shrooms though.. i will smoke some bud and drive later on (AFTER VISINE AND WITH SOME SMELL GOOD) and i do fine, ive only been driving for a few years but i still have a perfect record intact.. no speeding tickets, no traffic violations, no accidents ive never even been pulled over...

so ive never had any bad experiences but one hilarious experience was when i was driving back from Peachtree City after pickin up a half oz of dank on the interstate doing a steady 70 mph and hittin a road block and noticing they were shining lights through all the cars, it was finally my turn to go through and the officer said how are you? i just told him fine and he started pointing his flashlight to my backseat and asked me what i was doing out this late i just told him my sister was rushed 2 grady hospital for head trauma after a car wreck and i was visiting her and my mom had actually passed through the roadblock a few cars ahead of me in a SUV (neither was true but damn was that a good excuse at the time) and he asked me if i had any narcotics in the vehicle, i told him absolutely not but i did smell some burnt marijuana coming from one of the cars in the left or right lane when i had to stop beside it about 8 or 9 cars back and he said well im sorry about your sister and i hope shes okay and thanks for the tip and shook my hand goodbye... i was laughing all the way home but kinda felt bad i told him i had a family member in the hospital but hey i had to do what i had to do 2 be free, so sue me

5. Sorry man, a good friend of mines kid was killed a few years back by an asshole driving on Oxycontin. It pisses me off when people cant act responsible in their drug usage. All it does is reinforce the negative stigma surrounding drugs, and makes the challenge of decriminalization that much harder. You can bring up 1000's of good points about the benefits of drugs and all it takes is one irresponsible dick wad to ruin it all.

I got no problem if you want to smoke and drive, but b responsible!

If i offended anyone with the language i used in my rant sorry, but i'm not sorry for the content of the message.

6. i feel ya bro, but driving on oxycontin/hydro or shrooms is alot different than hitting a bong and waitin a couple of hours and drivin buzzed in my opinion

7. As i said tho i got no problem with getting high and driving.

8. Burning one down is a great escape, but doing it behind a wheel is paradise. I could be behind a wheel for hours if the gas prices weren't higher than me.

9. Yep Im with ya man! I love driving more then anything! It competes my high! Around here 90 percent (five/percent key broke) of people drive and smoke! The cops are only in town! Its better off to be in the car in the country! People even bring there bongs! Its bumfuck Nebraska!

10. When I'm by myself I love getting in the car and just exploring areas I don't know very well. I'll see a street I've never driven down and wonder what it has to offer and just keep taking new roads.

Also gotta love getting blazed in the car while on the highway on the way to a concert or the beach or something when you're with other people.

11. tokin up while your driving is deff the best cuz you can roll the windows up put some bomb ass tunes on and just cheif your worries away. When i'm driving after a nice fattie I seem to enjoy the ride alot more, makes things alot easier and simpler and I'm deff calmer. Just lettin things flow. :smoking:

12. it was stupid, and for that I am truely sorry.

13. I usually toke before driving. While driving, I listen to Radiohead or Dave Matthews Band and it feels like I'm flying through space.

14. Driving blazed and listening to music or comedy albums is the pinnacle of existence. Plus, I am more attentive to the road.

15. I'm going to have to agree. I lost 2 close friends last night in a car accident. Don't play around with driving guys..

16. Yeah blades driving on psychedelics is not smart, wouldn't want to swerve to miss that purple elephant on the road and nail someone... aha ok so bad joke.

17. i dont like driving under the influence of ANYTHING but buds.

ive seen over 4 friends die from drunk driving and and my sisters life was almost taken over the same thing. as for psychadelics, i dont think trippin puts you in a good state of mind to act responsibly and logically to flow with traffic, its too hard to concentrate on pretty much anything, but thats just me.

i could care less if i fucked myself up driving in lala land but i cant and wont hold the responsibility for fucking up someone elses life.

18. I was drivng with my friend and there was a a motorcycle dude behind me with his kid on the back and I turned on my blinker like 500 feet before the turn but then I realzied it was the wrong turn or something and the guy on the bike tried to pass me when my blinker was on and almost got hit by an oncoming car and swerved back into my lane infront of me and my front bumper clipped his back tire and he went wobbly for a second then pulled over and was flipping out and I was just like "your son alright?" and he kept yelling so I said it again but then he realized it was his fault and just told me to leave, so I did.

sorry about the longest single sentence ever.

19. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Z5jkYvKscw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Z5jkYvKscw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. I drive high to work, while hitting my bubbler or pipe on the highway on the way there. I usually always try to bring my bubbler with me on long car trips to toke up on the highways. They are called highways for a reason. :)