Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Driving songs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LexiswithaA, Apr 10, 2016.

1. So I'm looking to make a few mix cds of music to listen to while driving. I'm not looking for songs that really shine with visuals or space you out (because people, I'm driving here). I'm also not looking for songs that are best listened to baked out of your mind and are 20 minutes long. Things like the Dead et al have their time and place, but not while cruising around.

So if you were looking to make a driving mix like I am, what song would you definitely have on it?

2. Groovy man, I dig it. But not really what I'm looking for cruising the streets.

3. Gramatik.
    Hard to describe the genre, but my friends who never heard of it, seem to enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think you could call it anything other than funk. I like it, I like it a lot! Positive vibes are cool.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Used to roll in my friends New Yorker to this track. Pretty nice for that "Sunday blunt n cruise"

Sent from the hart

• Like Like x 1
  6. Songs chill to cruise to as well

Sent from the hart

• Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely cruise worthy! Chill but with a bass line that will keep you grounded.

• Like Like x 1

8. Hell yes :cool: glad ya liked it . Usually blunt n cruise to either ambient music , reggae , classic rock or some rap /old school hip hop . :smoke:

Sent from the hart

9. Some great hip hop to cruise to:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cannot ever go wrong with a little War (Low Rider) and Ram Jam (Black Betty) coming through the system...

11. Some people bump beats, some sing to pop songs
    some melt ya face

12. another that somehow slipped my mind until I heard it yesterday and quickly found myself almost twice the posted speed limit...no, not Hagar's I Can't Drive 55, although I definitely agree with his premise...

Highway Star from Deep Purple...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rad song! I went ahead and threw it into your post so anyone else reading this has easy access (hehehe) to it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Avenged sevenfold- Hail to the king and Lincoln Park- paper cut. Always been my favorites

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I like both songs, Avenged Sevenfold has some great shit and M. Shadows is a 10. Linkin Park is a guilty pleasure and I keep that on the DL... fun to rock out to though...know all the lyrics for some reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Buncha random chill stuff :

• Like Like x 1