Driving mom to the airport at 3am...

Discussion in 'General' started by Classy Man, May 19, 2012.

1. So its 11pm here in Washington. I have to drive my mom to the airport at 3am which is roughly 2 hrs there and 2 back, so i will be back home by around 7 or 8am.

I cant decide if i should have a little smoky smoky to pass the time or just catch a couple hours of sleep before i leave????

I had 7 hrs of sleep last night, im feeling fine right now, i usually stay up till 12 or 1am.

I have some bubblegum kush and some pineapple express....what to do what to do!!

2. If you can sleep now,you can get a decent nap.

Smoke a bowl when you wake up and bring some for the road!

3. smoke it and use mouthwash...it will be 3 am, u will be expected to be a lil out of it lol

4. I bet you're gonna smoke.

5. I forgot to add the reason why i am asking!

Do you think if i smoke i will feel tired afterwards? i know it all depends on yourself, everyone is different. But in general i dont get very tired after smoking, just a little mellow.

Are there any home remedies that i could MacGyver up that will freshen me up when its time to leave? some fruits or something i can make? not a coffee drinker..

11:20 and not feelin very tired, if i tried to go to sleep now my thoughts will probly keep me up till 12

6. 1 or 2 is MUCH different than 7 or 8. around 5 id be worried about starting to fall asleep at the wheel. not worth the risk, get some shut eye while you can

7. 5 hour energy FTW

8. I think i will just go to sleep, wake up a little early and have a little toke before the journey, just double checked and its 1.5hrs there and back, so not as bad as i thought :)

9. Damn man if you were east coast you would be leaving now its 2:40 :D

10. Go to sleep If you can but have a joint ready for you to lit up as you getting back home watch some tv eat breakfast go to sleep

11. Better hope you don't get too high and pass out.

12. Got about 2 hours of sleep, the drive there i was struggling, but on the way back everything felt much better, i just got home. Im not feeling tired, im feeling very calm and relaxed. I decided to smoky smoky a little bowl and now lets see where the future takes me....curious to see if ill pass out later cuz i do HORRIBLE on no sleep lol

13. So...did you have a little "smoky smoky"?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

14. [quote name='"Classy Man"']Got about 2 hours of sleep, the drive there i was struggling, but on the way back everything felt much better, i just got home. Im not feeling tired, im feeling very calm and relaxed. I decided to smoky smoky a little bowl and now lets see where the future takes me....curious to see if ill pass out later cuz i do HORRIBLE on no sleep lol[/quote]
    I just smoked a bowl to and im on the shitter.....love it

15. Yep ive been having a little smoky smoky all morning, the house is all to myself and im listening to the best music :)

16. I've been on the shitter all morning, fucking california burrito wrecked my stomach last night.