Driving High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxkmanxx, Jun 26, 2004.

?

Do you drive high?

1. Hell Yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on how high i am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yea i drive high sometimes, its pretty fun, i like watching the lights but then again i also forget that im driving, i think im pretty good at driving high, but then again im high and everything i do i think im doing well, like 2 days ago i was playing my guitar while high and recorded it and i remember thinking wow im fucking god at guitar, next day i listened to it and im like wow thats complete shit

2. Haha I drive so slow when I'm stoned its crazy. I look down at my spedometer thing and I've going 20 on a 40 for the past five minutes. Just the other day I was driving home from this kid's house after ripping his bong, and some asshole passed me in the center of town in a no passing zone, too. Fuck him. I was so blazed. ;)

3. i never drove while high...but i loved being a passenger...hahaha....this one time....me and my friend were going down the main street of our home town...and this mini van pulled out in front of us and i started yelling at them and i got out and kicked their tire...and than i started flipping off every car that i saw......so i dont drive...cause i get road rage pretty bad.

4. Driving high is the best way to drive seriously. You are generally more tenative and paranoid so you pay attention to the traffic around you. Hardest part about driving high is getting your head past the feeling that you are going to get pulled over. I used to hate driving high cause I was like what if I get stopped, now I just try to pay attention to where I am going and the people around me.

Driving high is best thing to happen to me. Pot is one of few things that will slow me down speed wise. Next time you go to drive somewhere high think of where you are going not what you got to do to get there and you will be fine

5. i went on 2 burn cruises yesterday but i didnt drive, and smoke on my buddies back porch. but once his dad gets home we have to take a ride.

6. ive driven totaly blown 2 times. one was just last wednsday. but other than that i drive pretty high, or i'll drive while smokin a joint (living on backroads is fun ^_^) and just turn up the music and enjoy the scenery, hot boxing is also much fun :D

7. I drive high every day, but I don't smoke while I drive. I usually just let my high kick in, grab the keys and let the journey begin. Eventually, I kind of forget that I'm high and it just sort of blends in.

8. almost every day i drive high. right after work i always have some weed left to spark in traffic on the way home. it relaxes me after 8 or 9 hours of physical labour and gets my apetite up so i can eat my mom's less-then stellar cooking when i get home. plus it makes traffic on busy-as-hell route 4 go by with no stress at all.

9. i've never driven high but i've been driven while high and that shit is scary.

this kid isn't a good driver to start off, and while high he just gets worse. i thought i was going to die like 3 times while in the car with this kid.

he swerved into the other lane god knows how many times almost hitting a car the one time. then i forget what happened but he ended up getting hit by another car, i think we were stopped and we got hit in the back pretty lightly so he speeds away thinking were fucked.

the guy follows us and when he comes up to the window the kid was like "good evening officer." yeah we thought we were gonna get like citizens arrest at that point because it was pretty obvious we were blazed out of our minds.

10. Rofl i gotta say its funny seein all these post "Its not good to drive while high you shouldent do it" lol everytime me and my friends get together ina car we Toke down smog it out lol

11. haha i know what you mean, it all becomes one and just seems like its normal when you just cruise along when you're baked, I love it! :p

12. it feels like u're flying, first time i did it was when i had to get cigarettes to mix, always seem to have the stuff but never cigarettes or light =/

13. Going around the corner for some smokes or munchies, sure, but if i'm really bombed - that's just not a good idea.

If you are not on <25mph roads, you should not be driving whilst on anything. If your reaction time is lessened in *any* way, you are not to be behind the wheel unless it is a life emergency. Period. Your fellow members of the human race do not need to have their time on earth, this miracle that is human life (stop and think about that in a non-biblebanging context and you'll understand), cut short because you thought it's "fun" or "exhilerating" to drive high. Sorry, no room for slack or rebuttal on that one.

If you enjoy the speed or whatever, have a friend drive your ass around. You are not the only human on this planet.

14. I agree 110%...i mean i am more worried about someone else more than myself...besides id rather relax wehn im high and not try and concentrate on driving. But if i have to drive down the road to pick up some food or rent a movie or w/e the case i'll go as long as im not completley gone off of my ass

;)

15. i fucking love driving while high - especially my car

black as fuck windows so nobody can see in (5% tint)
    hella green neons that look so cool when the car is filled with smoke
    slammin system - 3 12's, 6 tweeters, 2 big ass amps

:hello: holla

16. oh man im still laughing...its great to roll high...juss sitting in that seat...jamming out to some tunes...the bass vibrating...and then looking out at the road...doing 60 on roads thro the woods at night...looks like ur doing 200 miles per hour...going around the turns are fun....hahaha

17. I worked this summer as a courier and sometimes I would smoke on the road. Not all the time though b/c I found that if I had bud in the car while I was working then I'd smoke it often and go through my stash too quickly. Also, I'd drive a little slower (still about 80 mph though :p) and thats not so good when I've got 30 boxes in the back that need to be in San Diego in 30 mins. I'm a precision driver to begin with and the weed doesn't affect me in the slightest. The only accident I've ever been in was 300% the other guys fault. This fuckhead started his left turn right as I entered this intersection going 30. Totalled my car because of his stupid ass. Anyway...

There are only 2 rules when smoking while cruising on the road:
    1. Never spark the bowl at a red light with other cars around. Sure fire way to get someone to call the cops on you.
    2. If you're on the freeway, make sure you're staggered between cars on both sides so that there is no direct line of sight to you and the nice weed that you're smoking.

roll out

18. Hell no. The people I usually smoke with at home live in a suburb where the cops will pull you over just for driving around after midnight, and at school we have a University PD, City PD, and a State Trooper station all in our town. I'd rather smoke then make my sober boyfriend drive, so I can just chill and enjoy the view knowing I'm not resposible and I don't have anything on me.

19. I like driving high, it gives me something to do and in general I have no trouble concentrating on driving. I used to be totally against it, but that was when smoking one joint would blaze the hell out of me. Of course it depends on the situation, if my motor skills are seriously altered, I will abstain, but other than that, driving high is great, especially if you're on a long trip and you're just smoking up going down some near-empty highway in the country.

20. People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive.

I drive high because I have to, and I really enjoy smoking in my car. I usually just pull over, whip out my dugout and just smoke with the music playin. Can't drive and smoke because I can't shift and light my bowl at the same time.