Driving down the road.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Adamjj1, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Okay, so about a week ago im driving down the road, i wasent smokin any bud at the time..i see these two dudes smoking a blunt, i roll down the window and smiled at them and then they speed up a bit threw they're weed outta the window cause they thought i was like a undercover cop or some shit and like made some random ass turns, i stop real fast cause they're were no cars behind me pick up the sack of weed. looked at it noticed it was a quarter of the dankest bud i've ever seen i went home rolled up a j of it and got high as fuck. Sucks for their luck.

2. Hahahaha! Nice man! You scared the bud outta them!

I apologize, that was terrible... But seriously that's awesome.

3. that's cool, you scared some kids who are probably pissed that they lost their 1/4

4. Lmaoooo!! Post some pics of the bud

5. It was a couple weeks ago man, that bud is long gone bro.

6. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, right?

Na fuck that shit, it's their loss, you just scored yourself some free bud :hello:

7. Imma do that to EVERY FUCKING PERSON I SEE smoking in their cars now. Theres this spot by my house where everyone tokes and drives. Just gotta borrow my buddy's crown victoria and put a laptop on my dash, lol.

8. If they thought you were an undercover cop, why the fuck would they throw the bud out where you could see it?

Nice find, though. Poor paranoid stoners..

9. ^ See that's exactly what i was thinking, i mean typical stoner you know. i woulda never noticed if they woulda just threw it out of the passengers window but you know it's all good atleast i got some free bud.

10. They ain't real stoners if they throwin a bag out the window if they "THINK" it's an undercover.

Fuck that shit, i'd eat the whole bag before i'd throw it out the window.

11. Throwing a bag out of a window is such a bad fucking idea.

12. Can't believe I'm the first to call bullshit on this one.

13. Why dont you fuck off and stop trolling for posts

14. Why don't you stop posting bullshit stories that no one gives a fuck about.

15. Dude you know how fucking retarted you make yourself sound just get out before you embaress yourself some more dumbass.

16. You're just pissed because this stupid ass story makes no sense and didn't happen.

17. This is total bullshit considering the OP said this happened about a week ago, and when asked for pics of the bud, he said he couldn't provide because it happened "a couple of weeks ago".:rolleyes:

BULLSHIT!

18. obviously OP is trolling but whatever... and of course the troll trys to turn it around and tell cougheee to stop trolling loll...ive said it before and ill say it again - how do people have a good time making an online account and making up fake stories, then probably creaming there pants when people respond to there thread and actually believe them.

19. [​IMG]

20. I give a fuck. :wave:

*gives fuck*