Driving down the highway..

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Aug 9, 2008.

1. There was two huge busts in Hillsborough County this week, if that is close to you.

2. #22 bigred420, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008

hence the joke, read the last part of the post.

On a lighter note, about the thread, he was probly caught skipping a weigh station, they are nazi's about checking into weigh stations in FL if you drive a truck. Consider the biggest producer of weed for the south in the US is FL, thats why the state has cracked down so heavily on grow houses.

3. Yep, it's close.
    I'm in Charlotte County.

4. Main i wasnt sure if heard both.

All i remeber is i went down there way back (Didnt drive homie did, Didnt have a license then and didnt want to drive from michigan to florida with no license.)

But took 75 the whole way down, Then around Georgia we hopped on a different highway. The turnpike highway with like 5-6 lanes each side. (Shit was fuckin nutz.)

I dont remeber when exactly but i wanna say around atlanta. I was say more south then atlanta. We camped out a lil south of atlanta but i cant remeber where we switched highways more i think of it. Musta been earlier because im almost positive the turnkpike i described before wasnt 75.

5. I-75 runs all the way to Hialeah, Fla. (Basically Miami)

The road you're describing.. I was just on it not even two weeks ago. Sounds like I-285. Check it out. Sounds like it.