Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving and Smoking.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HeleCOPter, Aug 20, 2012.

1. What are your thoughts on it? Would you do it? How high would you have to be to realize it's too dangerous?

I'll try my hardest not to but if it's unavoidable I'd be really strict about paying attention to the road.

I think it's dumb when people say they're better drivers when they're high, I mean yeah they might get paranoid and pay even more attention to the road, but you still could easily miss something very important or not check blind spots or something.

What do you guys think?

2. Some people can, some people can't.

/Thread

3. Oh come on, don't end it just so quick.

Definitely some people with higher tolerances can handle it more but what's your limit to decide that you're too high to drive?

4. I can be buzzed or full out stoned and be a fine driver, it depends on the person. I haveba normal tolerance

5. I think you have to be an experienced driver and smoker. If new to either f them you might have some problems

6. you just gotta stay calm and confident. Once you start freaking out and stressing, that's when you'll slip up. As long as you just drive normally and fi in with the cars around you you'll be fine.

7. Only a smoker for 4-5 months, but I just try not to drive anybody other than myself. I don't think it noticeably affects my ability to drive safely, but having stoned friends in the car can be the distraction that causes a crash.

8. Once you start freaking yourself out it goes downhill fast. Just realize that as long as you drive normally, no one will care about you, you're just another car.