Drivin high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nestacle, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Driving is fun while high you must know your limits but when your zainy its amazing to drive

2. Hell yeah! Especially for long drives

3. the only time i came close to driving high was about 1 hour before I was sober again. first time getting high with one of my friends. i sat in the car and meditated for about 10 in and drove off. it def wasnt fun. i drive a 5spd and i had to tell myself to shift. i jumped on the highway because i figure its a lot easier to drive fast with little traffic than to drive with constant stops and possibly rear ending a car. well i got home okay but i never want to do that again. i was paranoid as hell.

4. I think I drive stoned more often than I drive sober, seriously. But if you can handle yourself then do it at your own risk. If you can't, then stay your ass outta the drivers seat.

5. #45 lim(x->0), Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    When I'm at home I usually smoke in my car on the way home from my girlfriends or friends house. I usually pack my one hitter (more like 3-4 hitter, looks like a small crack pipe) and blaze it on the way home. But if Im not home from college I never smoke on the road...

6. Absolutely. Technically it's DUI.

7. Driving high isn't that difficult, just gotta focus more. i just keep the music going and I'm good, i have a nice sound system in my car.

The only thing i don't like about driving high is that i can't drive as aggressively as i normally would. Sober, i weave through traffic like a mofo. I'm afraid to do some of the same maneuvers while stoned, but it forces me to drive slower.

8. love driving smoking blunts

9. Well I haven't been driving too long, I'm only 18, got my license at 17, but I absolutely love driving high. Every single day after school that I don't have work, I watch the sunset with a blunt in my amazing spot. Then I drive home and I love it. I roll up at least a blunt a day and cruise around.
    Honestly, I don't think bud affects my driving to a noticeable level, but I NEED music. If I don't have music I start to trail off the road a lil bit, so I guess I need the sound there to stay focused. Haha, first time driving stoned, that was an experience, but now it's just like everyday life.