Drivers written test tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by JBright, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Any good tips you guys can give me like what was on your test? And what shut i should remember to take it?
    Thanks in advance

2. Read every question twice.

3. The test I got had questions totally different than my friends. Id say just read that book they give you and you'll be fine. Its just really basic questions on fundamentals.
    What does yeild mean?
    I even had 'what are the green signs on highways called'

Review and you'll be fine.
    Tell us how it goes!

4. Aww shy really thought they all had a general basic they would put for half the test thanks for clearingthat up and the reference links . I have been reading the boo but can't remember shit

5. When I took it they told you if you got each question right or wrong right after you answered it. You had to get 7/10 right. I got 3 out of the first 4 wrong and was sweating bullets but then got the next 6 right lol

6. How long did you guys take before you went and did the test?

7. i just read the questions twice the day before i took the test, not one wrong answer

8. Dude, it isn't that hard. The only time I reviewed the DMV's Driver's Book was while I was waiting for the written test. Just remember the basics; read question carefully, know your states BAC for legal driving. I too was close to failing my written test, but managed to get the last answers right like dude above :smoke: feels good man