Driver from charlottesville charged with SECOND Degree murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Nice find. Not looking good for him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, people who shout down nazis are a serious problem. What does Alex Jones have to say?

3. No, he looks great. His haircut is a perfect mix of Trump's and Hitler's!
    upload_2017-8-13_20-57-48.jpeg
    Just go to your barber and tell them to make it look as if there is a piece of liver on your head! The haircut is super important!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are good people. Good Trump-voting middle America whites! Not deplorable at all. And there are no racist memes or comments here!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes they are. You don't get to silence speech you disagree with. Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of a free society

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. In the full video you can hear him slam on his brakes at the point of pic below. I think he meant to kill people, but this will be the defense.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. They can express themselves all they want. Shouting them down is my freedom of speech. Deal with it.

8. No, trying to shut down political events you don't like is not expressing yourself. If they have no ground to stand on, why do you feel such a need to keep them from speaking?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I see. You want a safe space for them.

[​IMG]

The irony. I'll bet you have an awesome haircut. Amirite?

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 cdG, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Sorry I have to totally call you out on your complete bullshit.

There have been thousands of posts on this forum speculating on Hillary committing criminal acts, Hillary emails, Hillary and Obama corruption, Hillary and Benghazi, the DNC murdering Seth Rich, etc etc etc for years. Not a single bit of it proven in court. People have conniptions over these things and yet as an occasional contributer to this forum you have not voiced a single word claiming Hillary and other sketchy politicians are "innocent until proven guilty".

So don't even think about playing those cards unless you actually have the cards and balls to play them. You aren't going to like playing said cards to maintain that universal moral high ground in a political argument. As I have told others, it just makes you look like you're a whiner, and it definitively shows you are no better than the people you criticize.

Nobody respects that. Sad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Somehow it suppresses free speech to tell others their speech is hate speech. So curtail your own free speech and silently listen to others express themselves.

Otherwise you violate their rights.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. But those are all FACT!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. ISIS and Al Qaeda advocate violence and murder to further their agenda, does Vanguard America?

Is the Bernie Sanders Campaign a terrorist organization because his members kill conservatives?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Antifa is violent. There's plenty of video of them beating people and cracking skulls open with bike locks. They were just as much aggressors here as the nazis.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Tell them whatever you want, just don't show up to their rallies and derail them

• Like Like x 2
  16. #56 daedalux, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Please show me some clips of Bernie inciting violence or inciting racial hatred.
    [​IMG]

If you don't realize that groups like vanguard stand for violence when they incite this sort of nazi crap then you are intellectually dishonest.

• Like Like x 2
  17. You can't tell people where to be either, man.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I love how when the ANTIFA crew gets violent it's totally their fault. But when the right/White nationalists get violent it's due to the counter protesters, media, hell even a damn rock lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Always the dutiful errandboy. You are right though... did you see how all those bodies fucked up his cool car?

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's so hard to choose between nazis and anti-nazis these days.

• Agree Agree x 1