Driver from charlottesville charged with SECOND Degree murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Maybe it wasn't terrorism after all. If it was it would be 1st degree right? Why is the media so quiet about this guy?

Charlottesville violence: woman killed and 19 hurt | Daily Mail Online

Police arrested James Alex Fields Jr, 20, of Ohio, who was charged with second-degree murder

Witnesses said moments before the car plowed into the crowd, a counter-protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and two cars in its way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. The article repeatedly says it was intentional, regardless of the alleged rock.

He's also being held on suspicion of malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and hit and run.

• Like Like x 2
  3. RACISM!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. The guy who drove his car into a group of people is a piece of shit period. I don't buy that a rock caused the wreckless act and he should get life or worse. The white nationalist bullshit is making us Republicans and Trump himself look bad and we need to kick these truely nasty people to the curb where they belong.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I won't speculate on an ongoing investigation, but it's so easy to give into the hysteria.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. The car is registered in his name, he was at the protest with the car he drove there, that is in his name. His car that is in his name was witnessed mowing people down.

Are people trying to claim someone else drove this man's car into the crowd of people?

• Like Like x 3
  7. "White nationalist terrorist slaughters peaceful protesters. Witnesses say they heard him spouting racist remarks while in reverse."

-News source

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tragedy on all fronts

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. If we had let the South secede none of this would be happening. Do we really NEED this shit?

10. Dude seriously, have you not seen the video?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Video, doesn't change the law. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Unless they are a Police Officer
    Than they are guilty in the media and public eye, until proven innocent which almost all of them are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sadly .. .. .. the people that protect and serve.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. The Sad part is the fools who think they would survive 5 mins without them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I do so everyday, you got police watching you every 5 minutes or what bro?

Doesn't sound like a great way to live

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. The Police Officers I know around me are all professional life savers
    and serve the community well.
    never had a problem with one ever....................................
    I like the police.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. he's talking surviving 5 minutes during an altercation that would require emergency service that was caused by an aggressor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. #18 spliffington, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    RIP to the woman, Heather Heyer, who lost her life due to this killer. She isn't talked about at all. Friends say her last Facebook message was, "If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention."

• Like Like x 7
  19. He should be charged with terrorism charges.
    Send him to gitmo if found guilty.

How can anyone not look at this as an act of terrorism?

There will be riots in the streets if this guy somehow gets off..

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  20. If it was due to a rock being thrown, then why would there be any murder charge at all?
    Did the rock thrower get caught? Surely there has to be a million videos of the incident.

• Like Like x 1