Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking water while you're high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Jan 1, 2013.

1. When I was a kid I used to gulp down milk after every puff because my throat was sore[​IMG]

2. generally after smoking i feel thirsty so i drink something, but waters stays the same boring tatse

imo the best thing i drank after smoking was dr pepper

3. #23 Reup, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    You know what else is trippy? Looking at ourselves in the mirror when I'm stoned. Like wtf, that's FUCKING YOU!!!

4. Or dress up baked take pics of urself
    Loll
    What else is fun to do with dog high lol

5. No but drinking water on unmentionables gives me a wonderful feeling

6. i always wash my hands after i smoke, and that usually trips me out.

7. I totally know what you mean. Or thinking to yourself, "what if there's a whole other world behind that mirror. And what if when I look away from it, my reflection is still looking at me and has total control over itself because it's its own person.

8. Drinking water is so amazing dude

9. Water taste disgusting to me when I'm high

10. I think it tastes better when Im high!

11. Yeah I guess. Water always tasted different to me when I first started smoking weed. I would drink a bunch of water just because it was so good. Now, I only drink it because I get cotton mouth. I like drinking green tea when I'm high now. You should try it.

12. I've been noticing whenever I drink Coke High I can feel it go all the way down my throat and into my stomach...made me paranoid as fuck first time it happened.

13. [quote name='"linkma54"']Man you ever see the back of a 20 dollar bill?

You ever see the back of a 20 dollar bill on WEED?[/quote]

Dam right I have.

14. When it's cold, it's like you can feel it moving through you, it's like a waterpark.