Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking + Smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THCMaksMeHungry, May 24, 2010.

1. Well 2 beers each game with two people playing, so 12, but that was in an hour and a half. Plus a third of a fifth and I threw it all back up, twice, :(.

2. Beer before grass your on your ass, grass before beer your in the clear:D

3. 30 beers? Unless you're like 300 pounds and have been drinking of many years and you spread that out over an entire night... No. Just no.

Or if you did, then you probably wouldnt be doing shots, youd be on the floor " Mai maple syrups dick is gone" in a really high pitched baby voice.

Now back on topic.

I enjoy having a few drinks before I smoke. It enhances the high. Having 5-6 drinks before hand gets you really fucked up though.
    I had 6 shots of vodka and an unknown amount of cones at this party once, and I was quite fucked. I walked an hour back to mine even though my friend offered me a place to crash. My mindset was a bit off I should say...

4. The same thing happened to me the other night haha

5. i have drank close to 30 beers, i was gone and it was over a entire night, and i didnt mix anything else, but i was close

also i love going to a party and drinking and smoking
    my favorite thing is pregame with smoking hard (bong hits or gravity bong) then preroll joints or blunts for the party, i get there i drink hard for like 2 hours, then i slow down drinking a lot, smoke some. by this time the parties winding down, so i drink hard again and pass out.
    kinda off topic but i found that now that i have been drinking so much more water
    (from 1 bottle to 4 or 5 a day) i feel better while and after smoking/drinking

6. personally i like to drink when im high. i usaully dont like drinking when sober but i can really taste the dinstinct flavors of liquor since thats all i drink and it tastes really good.

7. 30 beer is definately doable. I weigh about 120 and I've drank 26 beer in a night and still been standing. I also know pleny of people who have cracked 30. I can't speak for the hard liquor but the beers is doable.

And about smokin and drinkin, yea every time I drink I'm also smokin all night long, can't remember the last time I didn't smoke when I drank.

8. Just because you can drink 30 beers doesn't mean you're an alcoholic. I remember 2 times when I was just 16 where I drank 30+ beers and smoked. First time I smoked after drinking all the beer. Very bad idea, ended in alot of puke and I passed out in my toilet. The next time, I smoked around halfway through the beers and was sweet, even went on a full on bush walk. I weighed around 90kg at the time and was good at drinking beer :p

9. i think getting twisted is fun but

well i almost always launch when i drink and then smoke. when i smoke then drink i feel like a million bucks

10. I can't believe you all get sick when you drink and smoke, my friends and I almost always pregame for pregaming with a couple bowls. We sometimes end up smoking a lil while we are out drinking. But we always end the night with a smoke sesh, the only time I get hangovers after a night of drinking are the nights I went without smoking after the fact.

11. grass then beer you're in the clear, beer then grass you're on your ass haha. i find im sweet if i start off stoned (usually the case), and then start drinking and just take it easy. im stoned i dont want the drunkness to interfere with the stonedness, i find moderately baked + well tipsy is the perfect combination. any higher or drunker and you're risking a good long night with your head in a garden, i've lost count of how many times ive been there haha hell it happened yesterday

12. I don't drink alcohol that often, but I'll smoke and drink beers all night. It might just be because I smoke so often, but High+Drunk is imo the best combination of any two substances.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRh-FChMQY&feature=related]YouTube - RZA Drink,Smoke and fuck[/ame]