Drinking... I'm no longer a fan.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jeffyredeyes, Jan 1, 2012.

1. so last night i went to a little get together with a few friends and long story short i ended killing a 5th to myself, well i woke up this morning at like 5a.m. and puked. a lot. this was my first (and hopefully last) time ever puking from drinking, and now all day today ive just felt sick to my stomach, is this normal? like i didnt/dont have a hangover (no headache) ive just had a horrible stomach ache all day and i cant smoke because im home for my little sisters birthday :/.

2. Lol yes it's normal, it's not like alcohol is healthy :smoke: Your stomach probably wants to kill himself right now.

3. Alcohol is quite literally... Poison

4. I havent drank hard alcohol in like 4 months. Last time I did 4 people shared 1.5 fifths of Sailor Jerry and then one of his friends pulled out some cutty ass vodka and I dont remember anything after that.

I stick to beer nowadays :D

5. I drink vodka every once in awhile. I really don't like alcohol though. TOO MAINSTREAM GOTTA BE COUNTER CULTURE

6. [quote name='"HiHighHi"']Lol yes it's normal, it's not like alcohol is healthy :smoke: Your stomach probably wants to kill himself right now.[/quote]its not healthy drinking that much but in moderation it is.

7. ya im done drinking for a little while now, anyone know anything to help with my stomach? like would tums do anything?

8. I just dry heaved reading through this. A bowl should cure nausea.

9. sorry about that lol

10. its not that bad, id be surprised if i still feel sick tommorow but im just wondering if tums or the like will help for right now thanks for the info though

11. If you drank a whole fifth you are lucky you are still here to tell about it. It is very easy to die from alcohol poisoning or getting so drunk you puke and aspirate your vomit and choke to death. Good luck.....

12. #13 HiHighHi, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Maybe it's not necessarily too unhealthy in moderation, but it sure is not beneficial for your health... Any health benefits that come with it can easily be found in other foods/drinks.

13. I get what your saying but bud is pretty mainstream sadly.

14. it's just your liver pleading with you, but you can't listen to that little fucker. He must be punished. Now go out there and drink your liver into a coma. It's NYE for christ sake.

15. 1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_not_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

16. I'm fucking trashed

17. Dude smoke and you'll be way better.

Thc = the hangover cure

18. i feel bad for your liver.

19. Man everyones hatin on drinking here, I say good for you haha.