Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking Bong Water (Would it get you high?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lovemybongs420, Aug 28, 2008.

1. i hav some really old bong water that i have done atleast 30+ bongs useing the same water. my friend told me if you drink it youll get really stoned. I for one am not gunna drink that nasty shit unless i know. Please someone gimmie an answer.:smoking:

2. i was gonna tell you to drink it but id prolly seem like a dick

so dont drink that shit. it wont get u high and even if it did its not worth it

i like ur friend he seems like a funny dude tryin to get u to drink that shit :smoking:

3. No because THC isnt water soluble...THC is fat soluble

4. nope...the thc doesnt get filtered out into the water....if it did you wouldnt get high when you smoked out of a bong

5. does that mean the more fat you have the higher you will get?

6. :rolleyes:

7. eh idk but it means THC will be stored in you for longer

8. ha wow thanks alot. i was gunna do it. yea my friends a joker(more like asshole)

9. No, that means the more fat you have, the longer THC is detectable in your system.

Bong water will not get you high, it will just make you very sick and possibly induce some vomiting. I advise against drinking it.

Also, questions belong in the Apprentice Tokers' Forum!

10. my bad phased, ill remember that.

11. Pour the bong water in a bottle, wrap it up all nice with a bow, and give it to him as a birthday present.

You know, since it gets you so high. It would be really thoughtful of you.

:p;)

12. #12 Lovemybongs420, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    good idea, ill get right on that, ha but seriously, im glad GC had a answer for me, I LOVE YOU ALL

13. i say drink that shit blud! me n my mates smoked about a wizard fru a martini filled bong and played a drinkin game wiv the end product. cant say wot effect i got specificaly, but we was all fuckd.

14. jus smoke it, yo

15. Yeah, just smoke that bong water. Yo.

:poke:

16. if you drink it your friend will think your cool.

17. You can't smoke bong water.

You can vape it though :p

18. Don't drink it dude. Your friend is fucking with you. It just tastes really gross, and won't get you high.

19. This thread definitely belongs in Apprentice Tokers.

:)eek:)

20. [quote name='ReformMaryJaneLaws']This thread definitely belongs in Apprentice Tokers.

enit. clearly he shud drink it!