Drinking and Driving (continued)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let the argument comince!

2. cotrolling motor operated vehicles while intoxicated is not only illegal, but dangerous. not only do you put yourself at risk, but everyone else on the road. duh!

3. ill do it if im not completely hammered and ill be good at it too

4. driving drunk (or driving with alcohol in your system period) is a fucking stupid thing to do, i dont care if you've had one beer or twelve beers, it's fucking stupid & people need to be responsible for their actions instead of "i only had 1 beer". IMHO

5. Can't hate cause i do it.

6. i myself trip out when i even drive stoned,not to metion drunk, but i know people who can can get drunk off their ass, and drive better then they do sober. so i guess it just depends on the person

7. They THINK that they can drive better...:cool:

8. drinking and driving is stupid as hell. too many people have died because of it, too fucking many.

9. I've never been in an accident when alcohol was involved. Funny story is, the only time I have ever been in an accident was when I was smoking weed. Right at an intersection blazed out of my mind. I had a stop sign the other side didnt. I started to go without looking any way at all and was hit by another car doing 45. Driving under any substance is dangerous! Not just alcohol! Its so hypocrytical for smokers to shun drinking and driving, but have no problem going out for a blunt ride. The fact is, you are still impaired, maybe not to the degree that alcohol can take you, but you are still impaired.

10. being able to function while stoned is possible

functioning while under the influence of Alcohol although is possible Results in accidents a majority of the time.

11. Found out yesterday that an Ex-Girlfriend passed from a drunk driving accident while staying in Hawaii. I'd have to say I'm pretty against it now.

12. u deleted the other thread? u faggot. also AFD let me reiterate you are one of the biggest douchebags on these forums, you're actually calling me a kid and lecturing me? you just got out of county not too long ago, and you talk SO much shit on these forums like you're a badass, that shit is hilarious. get your life straight before you talk shit to someone else.

13. hahah yep he did... :eek:

14. yeah, i deleted the other thread because i diddnt want all this other shit about drinking in driving in a thread about how i went to jail. it wasnt really a free for all change the subject completely thread, it was more of to get advice on how i can cheat the system and come back with proof that nothing was illegal, nor properly aquired. not drinking and driving. i dont care if people drink and drive. i personaly would only do it with a few beers in me. but im a damn good driver. and also, usually if im drinking i let my other buddy drive. he can drive good totally plastered. i can only drive good at maybe 5-6 beers. then i notice its a little sloppy. not that i do it often or with a short amount of time. and if i notice myself driving poorly i let someone else drive.

15. are you refering to me? or afd?

16. I'm not gonna lie, i've driven with probably .1 in my system before, i've driven barred out and on alcohol, but that was when I was younger and stupid(16 or 17, i'm 20 now). Honestly, last night I smoked for the first time in like 2-3 days, smoked a blunt of some DANK sweet island skunk, and if I was driving I guarentee I would've driven like shit, way worse than what I drive like with .01 in my system. But I guarentee if I made a post about getting a DUI for weed instead of a tiny bit of alcohol everyone would be sympathetic "oh my god you got a DUI for weed? that's fucked up!!" just because this is a marijuana forum. shit's hilarious.

17. Why is that? Even the law allows for a small amount of alcohol in your blood because it does not measurably impair your judgement.

Sure they drive okay when it's easy cruisin', but what happens when some idiot pulls out in front of them and they have to swerve to avoid an accident? Often it is the emergency situations that are difficult for drunk drivers, or even construction zones where they have to follow the cones. Sober people can handle these sorts of obstacles pretty easily, whereas drunk people have a tendency to fuck it up.

18. i install breathalyzer machines in cars, usually for people who are trying to get their license back after a DUI (its required, usually 2 years for first offense, alcohol or pot, or prescription drugs, etc.) and I have to say, 90% of them are there because of alcohol, not pot. You can also notice a huge difference in the people, the alcohol related ones are usually dickbags while the potheads are just trying to get through it with the best outlook possible.

i personally can drive fine up to a point. when i am really stoned and tired, i wont drive, because i am afraid i will nod off. but if i am awake and stoned, i can drive just fine. been pulled over stoned out of my skull, and been followed, never had any issues. its all about knowing your limit and being responsible.

19. #19 xlikelocusts, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    It doesnt matter! You are still driving under the influence of a drug!!! Which is why if you are caught driving on weed you get a fucking dui. Some people....

The very defenition of a drug is any substance that when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function, and weed does that!

xanax, kpins, weed, vicodin, oxycodone, alcohol ALL impair functions! Anyone who gets behind the wheel on any drug and shuns drunk driving is a mother fucking hypocrite.

20. being under the influence of marijuana is a big fucking stretch then being under the influence of alcohol

end of story dude.

doesnt matter if u call me a hypocrite..

alcohol is a different fucking experience than getting stoned..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.