Drinking Alcohol

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by IAMGROOT19, Dec 30, 2019.

1. I should act like my tummy is sore aye so they can check it out..Ill keep quiet..I'm pretty sure they'll prescribe me with panadeine..I know I have stomach aches when drinking alcohol

2. I did not know alcohol makes me dehydrated no matter how many times I never tracked myself drinking alot during hangovers..Thanks for that..good to know.

I don't do eating when drinking..seriously I can take the tiniest bite of one chip & chew it many times over & over till it's tinily teenie to swallow..

feeling like sh** is when I have buds everyday & enjoying it then there's that day when you have none..thinking..sh** I suppose to maintain til next pay day..I gotta smoke less next time..I gotta have back up dollars & it doesn't happen..it starts all over again..I ask my lil bro for some..it's been days I haven't smoked so I'm fine..that's what sh** feels like..alcohol does not make me feel like sh**..alcohol & I are best friends..I usually throw up when almost asleep & that's when it wants to come out..usually I spit alot before that..I pee slot too.

3. The best way to leave alcohol is?

4. Well you're technically an alcoholic if you are drinking daily and now drinking even though your body is saying to stop

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. is on the table while of to the loo..
    i really dont drink much alcohol..probs 10 times a year or less..this years seems to be water..boiled water cooled..well it looks like it..

6. i truly aint a daily drinker when it comes to alcohol..i didnt know the taste of alcohol my body likes..liquer maybe..nah..hot bottles thats f***** me..

7. listen my friend, groot would NEVAH drink! Just joshin ya......but in all seriousness...your renting these "drinks" you imbibe. Literasly a what 3-6 hour rental like we used to do with dvds? It's important to me having a native american mom that i tell you it ALWAYS ends bad brother! If you can distract your mind from thinking about drinking your halfway there.......80% of this is mental brother! I wish you were closer id try to get you into my morning PT evolution program.........ive sobered up navy chiefs who drank gin 24/7 and functioned HIGHLY! The worst kind of detox awaits them tho.......id not wanna see even the worst souls endure a hardcore detox from alcohol. Im here for ya if yas need man! STAY STRONG!