Drinking Alcohol

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by IAMGROOT19, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Everytime I drink..my body & bed don't seem to get along..it's like my body is allergic to the beds because I end up throwing up..I've tried lying on my left side to avoid all that ish comin' out..I've tried sitting up to go sleep..I've tried ginger tea after drinking..I've tried to strengthen my sphincter..is it me..cause I'm thinking I'm all goods..it cant even stop me from drinkin..can anyone relate to this or is it GERD..

2. Sounds like Gerd. Sorry homie Keep strengthening your sphinter. That helps a lot!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If only I can think so that it does sound like it..

4. Thanks though

5. Thanks though

6. Go to the doctor. It could be acid reflux too?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I was thinking bout the docs too..I am thinking that alcohol is acid reflux..I'm thinking my bodies pH level is acidic..I have been drinking alot of fizz lately too, chicken chips also..bastards are so hard to resist..gotta get them alkaline foods whatever they are..water all the way or coconut water..yeah coconut water all the way..

8. drinking fizzy beer then laying down sounds like acid reflux to me ...i get it some times after i drink a few cans of cider ,,try a anti acid tablet after youve drank beer ,may help you ,,mac,

9. When I drank in excess, id either fall asleep sitting where im at, or wait until most the beer has been absorbed. Laying down it could be because the beer shakes around in ya stomach causing it to fizz up. Like if u drink a beer with no "head", then drink a beer with "head" or even eat something you going to throw up tons of fizz. watch this video for reference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sounds like a combination of things that lead to the end result of this. I used to have it all the time. Take a hard look at the foods you're eating and determine what is really food and what is just a food-like substance. Try eliminating the sugary, highly processed foods. Also, try to focus on mixed drinks or non-wheat beers/spritzers if you need to drink, as wheat can set off your stomach/intenstines.

Good luck!

11. #11 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Don't drink alcohol if it makes you feel like that dude lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. drink more water

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Stay away from alcohol all together. It is horrible for your body and turns everyone into idiots. I think it's funny how they stereotype potheads as dumb but yet I see drunks doing way more stupid shit.

Anyways off track. I used to be an alcoholic. Now when I drink it completely fucks up my sleep. Sure I fall asleep easily but then I wake up every hour with acid reflux, diahrea, hangover, etc. When you go to sleep with alcohol in your stomach you can't metabolise it. So it sits there until you wake up fully to start digesting and getting that poison out.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. il try the tab..ive tried liquer though then rtds..its fine..so helpful..Thanks

15. Thank you but i only drink beer if im out of alcohol or i need to mix it up..like eg..il have midoris then il have corona then il have codys it happens when im out of drinking the nice ones first..il try the beer in the glass though..

16. Thats helpful..i should stick my ingredients & check them out & what it does to the body..il go all ingredienty on all the alcohol..well chips is my thing after sleep..my pies are the sh**..

17. i never thought about how i feel when im drinking..only talk about a stomach ache..stil i keep drinking..what does feel got to do with drinking like that dude if not drinking alcohol..type of alcohol you on..

18. yes..i know which water..Thanks..

19. I don't drink alcohol anymore lol I can't because of medications I take:confused_2: the only time I use alcohol is when I'm cooking :laughing:

Alcohol makes you dehydrated that's part of why you puke/get a hangover.. there's ways you can stop yourself feeling sick one of them is by drinking water in-between drinks, + eating snacks with w/e alcohol helps

If alcohol makes you feel like shit everytime why do you drink again??:confused_2:

20. if you get stomach ache ,id go to Drs ...i used to feel bloated and get stomach ache turned out i had 4 -5 ulcers in my gut .only found out after i had a quadruple heart by pass ,and the stress of the op caused them to bleed and ended back in hospital being for blooding ulcers ,damn things nearly killed me ,,,,,mac,,