Drinking ain't that great.

Discussion in 'General' started by pocket biscuits, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Okay, I love pot. I love hallucinogens. I enjoy having otherworldly mindsets.
    Alcohol just fucks me up and I find being wasted incredibly boring. Even when I am half assed drunk I try to do something, and shit, I can't even do it. Too drunk. So I gotta sleep it off. When I'm high (bud) I have no problem doing anything.

2. I agree.. I do like to drink once in awhile.. But usually only because I know everyone else at the party is gunna be fucked up and the only way to be anywhere near on the same level as them mentally I need to be liquored up.

3. Yeah, I don't drink that often. I'd rather just get high :smoke:

4. I like to drink, but I hate being drunk. If I get past the point where I cant walk straight or say the ABCs, Im way too drunk.

5. i just find it to be boring. like theres nothing added to my imagination. thats my aim in being high.

6. Beer Pong is the shit, and so is chillin wit the homies drankin some dranks, as long as y'aint drivin. But I'd rather smoke some dank or take shrooms or acid to expand my mind

7. I haven't drank in over 2 months.
    I only like drinking at parties..with girls - I find drinking without trying to fuck pointless.
    I have no problems just getting high with the guys though - plus there's no hangover and I don't do anything stupid like attempting to open my front door for 5 minutes only to realize it's my neighbour's door.

8. #8 Soap, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    Yes it is.

9. You know I always feel the same way, until I'm drunk

10. switch "guys" to "girls" and viceversa
    and you've got me.

11. im not that sure how i feel about drinking anymore. is it possible to grow out of it at 18? getting completely shitfaced and just being loud and obnoxious for fun isnt that appealing anymore. my ideal party state of consciousness would be a fat blunt and a nice buzz from BEER. no more hard shit for me. not since me and my retarded friends decided to brew up some caribou lou. eeeeechcchchc.

12. I've heard that so much, haha. I've only said it once, but thats because I've only had a hangover once, my bodys very tolerant of alcohol. Anyways, I lied, I still drink. Tryin to quit everything but weed, its gettin there, but still a long road away

13. switch "guys" to "girls" and viceversa
    and you've got me.

14. if im ever at a drinking party, id rather just be high. and theres really only one drinking game i enjoy, which is shot glass chess. thats a drunk i like.
    OH and one other thing, Crunk is way different then drunk. Crunk is yummy tasty fresh AWESOMENESS.

15. Drinkin's ok.

I LIKE bein drunk.

I LOVE bein high.

I HATE being drunk and high at the same time, they seem to try and fight for control of my imagination.

Besides, its easy to be high in public, but people usually notice if your drunk in public, due to impaired coordination and unsteady walking.

16. I don't like to be like totally, shit-faced, puking drunk. That's no good. But, I do like drinking a sixer of some tasty brew and then smoking a bowl. Mmmmmmm...that makes for a chill Sunday right there.

17. I dont like getting drunk either. I just down one or two coronas to get that pleasant buzz. If I wanna get wasted, I just light up the old Joint xD

18. and for whatever chemically unbalanced reason, i like jager and rum more than everything else, (vodkas nice too, but whiskey can go read a book) to compliment my high. but when im drunk and high at the same time, i definitely want the high to be more prominent than the drunk. ya dig?

19. Indeeeeeeed.

20. I'd much rather be stoned or taking mushrooms than drunk.

I do enjoy drinking though, getting a buzz going etc. Maybe having a beer or two.

I don't enjoy being drunk most of the time though, so I know what you mean.