Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drinkin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olok, May 1, 2009.

1. what ur favorite booze?
    I like the olde e.
    all kinds included of course. . wine, liquor, beer, and everythign else

2. monster energy drink with absolut vodka
    knocks you out and keeps you going out the same time. try it!
    if you get hungover, smoke a badass joint:smoking:

3. hmm.. i usually just drink r&r or windsor mixed with coke. for beer, any ice beer. got a 40 of mickeys other day that was good, got a 12 pack of icehouse yesterday that was good.

4. yea monster is good with liquor. love it. i had a monster and a 40 with two min tequilas and some hash on top of kush. I was gooood.

also is there any alcoholic drink anyone like to mix with there bud smokin?

5. coors light, bud light, captain morgan, smirnoff, its all good has hell.

6. fuck light beer :cool:

7. smirnoffs fkn give you hangovers:mad:

8. smirnoffs just vodka. unless its that lemon soda stuff thats for chicks

9. whats wrong with light beer? and fuck that flavored shit, unless your chillin with some chicks, it just whats good that i can afford.

10. Captain Morgan, Jack Daniel's, Tanqueray Rangpur, BL Lime, Coors Light, Magic Hat, Sam Adams Summer Ale.

11. its light, thats the problem. if im not looking for a buzz ill drink some pop or some shit instead.

12. Arrogant Bastard Ale (Stone brewery)
    Wild Turkey
    White Russian
    Morgan n Coke

13. sprite and buchanans

14. Just MGD mostly, but I drink maybe once every few months tho so....

15. stella artois or coors for beer. bourbon for liquor.

16. Bud Select or Busch Light (cheap and good) for hard alcohol it either goose, henessey, or hypnotiq and if you mix hypnotic and henessey it turns lime green a.k.a. "Incredible Hulk" and they are amazing.