drinkin a beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigdub7487, May 27, 2010.

1. i'm sipping on a Shiner Bock... soon to be a Carlsberg

2. [​IMG]Thats a beer!! Lets go celtics!!!

3. heineys r ok. heiney light is good. i'll always go bak to coors.

4. Quality stuff (both). I'm a big fan of all the Shiner beers.

5. Fuckin' classy as hell, I know.
    [​IMG]

6. The light tastes good but it has some bullshit like 3.2% alcohol by volume or something close to that. I'd rather not need 400 beers to get a buzz.

Currently I'm drinking some bud lights. We bought a case for our friends that helped us move this weekend. They drank like 2 and left. Who the fuck turns down free cold beer on a hot day? Fucking assholes, that's who....nah those guys are the shit :D

I don't get how all these people are hating on coors. How can you say it tastes bad? It tastes like water and not much else. Granted it's not a good beer really, but not disgusting.

7. To the guy that liked Pilsner:

[​IMG]

That stuff is so nice, I doubt it's sold in the States though.. Deliciously awesome espesh in a shisha bar...

8. drinkin a burr

9. ^ Perfect post. Cherry wheat is my favorite beer, but $10/6pack is a lot, so usually I stick with the much cheaper, Rolling Rock

10. After a nice, hot summer day of hard work I enjoy one of these bad boys with lime:

[​IMG]

Also:
    [​IMG]

11. cherry wheat does not taste good to me. i only like 3-4 sam's anyways.

12. Appreciating an ice cold Bud Light straight out the freezer.

13. Can't say I am :) I prefer a glass of ice water.. Yumm

14. my best friend is in the homeland for a few weeks and brought me a case of PILSNER !

[​IMG]

15. ^yeah man...modelo is damb good. had a large can a few days ago while getting my line wet. ..

.. but yeah,....recently gotten into drinking good lagers, but right now I'm drinking a 22 0z "dad's little helper malt liquor" from rogue(fuck you sarah for ruining that word) brewery. It's malt liquor...but just really high quality malt liquor....stuff's usually like 5 bucks at full price..but I've decided I'd rather just spend that kind of money on a different type of beer. ...but it's goin' damb nice with this fried chicken. mmmm

16. Yo have you dudes tried Desperados? It's a beer like no other, its mixed with tequila and it is probably one of the most tastiest things I've ever tasted!!!
    :

[​IMG]

Alcohol %: 5.9 if I remember correctly

17. Enjoying a Landshark, good stuff.[​IMG]