Drink vs Weed - Round 1

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 4Frnt, Jun 16, 2006.

1. I use to be a heavy drinker and never smoked. I hated the way I felt if I drank often times becoming angry and loud. Im not an angry drunk it just happens sometimes. I hated waking up with a hangover and hated having to pee so much if I drank alot of beers or something. I get tired of drinking and throwing up.

With weed it is so much better. No pissing, no throwing up, no hangovers, and Im so happy and chill when I smoke. Marijuana is like a medicine for me. It keeps me calm and I love thinking about stuff when Im high it expands my mind. Marijuana for the win.

Just imagine if All the people who are the road were high instead of drunk we would have alot less fatal car accidents. Marijuana should be legalized.:smoke:

2. I've never heard of weed poops. Point to the dank shit.

3. Wow, I commented this back in May. But let's see the BIG picture here.

Getting stoned, eating shitty food that can taste AMAZING when you're stoned, and just wanted to smoke more feeling just fine.

Getting drunk.....forgetting everything, do shit you regret, vomiting everywhere, and feeling like shit with a hang over the next day.

Weed > Drink

If I had it my way, all types of alcohol would be illegal and weed would be legal. That would be ideal. Even though it won't happen. I'm kind of anti-alcohol....I've lost a lot of family members to alcohol and meth. Even though meth isn't in the picture here.

4. I am a member of GrassCity, not BoozeCity

weed [​IMG] > alcohol 2 or 3.

:smoking:

5. In my city weed is a $25 ticket. If you're my age and you're drunk or have alcohol you go to jail. lol point to weed.

You can walk down the street smoking a J or even a bowl and its a $25 ticket, walk down the street with alcohol(for 21+ too) and you get a misdemeanor. point to weed

I usually always have weed on me when I go out on the weekends and I'm never afraid or anything. I was carrying some alcohol in a bag for my friend and was freaking out the whole time thinking the cops were gonna stop me. point to weed.

no one has said anything about this yet: weed paraphenalia is an art form that's fun to collect and buy and smoke from. all alcohol has are shot glasses and beer pong tables.. point to weed.

6. dude, where do you live?!!

7. well the truth is,
    that being high is just so much better than being drunk.
    point to weed!

oh
    and also
    i love weed!
    point to weed!

p.s. alcohol is a poison.

8. exactly what i was thinking the entire time i was reading

also whats with the hating on alcohol all u guys seem to think is everytime u drink u puke wich is not true

but P.S. weed is the shit

9. you can love and nuture beautiful plants all season long, in the heat, in the mud, you can spend hours waiting, hopeing, and knowing that at some later point you will harvest your beautiful plants that u worked endlessly on and feel the biggest reward anyman can feel.....

or u can drive to a liquior store......

point to weed.

10. SMOking WEED kills a hangover COMPLETELY(ITs the cure for hangover). . . .I SAID completely:hello:

when you drink dont drink to get drunk, drink to feel good. . .(know your limit)

grab a solo(red party cup)(don't put your cup down around no body not even FAM cause you dont wanna make it a habit, clutch you cup like its a ZONe of the dankest shit in the world and you the only one that got it), toss 2 shots of captain morgan spiced rum in, then feel it up with your FAV soda for me i grab the sunkist(yum yum) drink that till its gone. . .if you not tipsy then make another cup with 1 shot this time then feel it up half-way with soda. . .after this cup you should be feeling like the dude on the bottle. . .then smoke a blunt(I SAID A "BLUNT"). . .garcia y vega or dutchmaster< 1 or the 2< swishers burn too fast. . .it'll probably take you bout 30 to 35 min to smoke one alone. . .then PROCEED to just FEEL GOOOD :hippie:

11. Ah hahahah beautifully said.

NEway I dont see how the two can even be compared, They are two completely different things in my world, and I love them both for different reasons.

But for the sake of the thread: You can base your lifestyle around pot and be quite happy...alcohol, not so much. Point Sticky Icky:smoking:

12. 4. Your with your boys and you go and have a nice blaze sesh, then just chill and watcha a movie. You drink with your boys and you find your self feeling kind of gay. Point to weed.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! 4 BEER QUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not that theres anything wrong with that)

13. point to weed for being the healer of the nation and the rastafari sacrament
    point to weed for being given to man by God in the bible
    point to weed for being GOOD FOR YOU AND CURING YOUR AILMENTS
    point to slaves for bringing the weed

14. good thread idea.. it looks like number 13 got a little personal though haha

edit: not even going to add anything, because everyone has pretty much made the point clear. stick > booze

15. you easily say something you wouldn't want people to hear when drunk. Same can happen with weed, but much less likely so point to weed.-may have already been posted but fuck it, im blazed a s a mutherfucker

16. Drinking = fun party time

Weed = fun chill time

Conclusion:
    Both have their place. If i'm trying to relax smoking is perfect. When i'm trying to be social and party i'll get a beer.

17. after drinking for a couple years aka becoming a alcoholic (not all just some) begin to get angry and violent thus taking it out on anything such as a wife, wall, car, themselves, etc. but i don't know any stoners that smoke a couple grams and go beat the shit out of thier wife and break everything in sight. they usually got eat something, chill, get productive(me) , etc. point to weed

joke: hey, did you hear about the two stoners that got in a fight

no

yeah, neither did I

18. god made weed and its all natural, alcohol is man made with a bunch of disgusting shit in it - point to weed

19. for sure weed wins for me.
    no question.

20. Newspaper Headlines:

Weed KO's Alcohol in the First Round!