Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drink or smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highdays420, Feb 6, 2014.

1. biggest thing id be worried about is getting burned out too early, like 240sxlover said.  If i was planning to get super stoned, i would probably just hold off on the alcohol, maybe sip on a little.  

2. I would just smoke, no need for alcohol, but thats just the kind of person I am :smoke:

3. Get high and then drink enough to get you feeling that nice tipsy feeling. If I get drunk and then smoke I am bound to end up over the toilet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I prefer being high over being drunk, however, getting drunk when you are just about to come down feels so much better than just drinking. I feel the alcohol much more which means I don't have to drink as much, thus limiting the negative effects. I also think that weed cancels out some of the negative effects of the alchohol. 

5. Def smoke

Though I'm not picky

6. Smoking>drinking any day.

7. Smoke. Ever since I started smoking regularly I don't like drinking anymore.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Not much of a drinker, so i would probably say that id smoke  :bongin:

9. Get drunk and then when the night starts to wind down hit that good ol' herb.

10. im from dublin,ireland bud, we dont feel sick after heavy drinkin,we get thirsty :)

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Idc where your from, if you drink too much, your gonna feel like shit.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. drinking is like giving your soul to the bottle to control until it pours it back into you.

13. Sent from my GT-I9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. You are human. If you intake too much alcohol you WILL feel sick. I have literally never experienced a hangover, but I've got too drunk and puked hundreds of time. Idek why im argueing back lmfao the simplicity.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. im human just like everyone else,but i know when iv had enough,and when myself and my gang of merry men are having a drinkin session there is always spliffs in rotation.Getting drunk is nice,getting stoned is nice,but getting stoned and drunk together is way better

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. smoking all day everyday!  :bongin:

17. #37 squidrick420, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    I love craft beer but overall I prefer the effects of weed. I rarely ever drink without weed but that is mostly because I rarely do anything without smoking weed. Sadly I have been dry for days and I am about to loose my fucking mind from a boredom + sobriety combo that is likely not going to end well. I am temped to drink some beer to compensate for my lack of weed but that will likely just piss me off in the end, but I am already pissed off that I am dry so it is a loose loose situation right now.