Drgoodbud 3rd Grow - Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by drgoodbud, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Sorry for not posting much this week. The girls are tracking nicely, still not much color on the trichomes, I am flushing today and lowering nute levels a little. I am gradually lowering the levels from this point forward as I prep for harvest day. I think maybe another 2 to 3 weeks maybe. I am going to be patient though, these babies just keep getting fatter. I will try and take some lights out pics this morning, and hope to post them today.

2. Sorry about you being in the red...............wish I could help. I would glady catch you a buzz and give you a nug! Thanks for stopping by.

3. Yeah ND is the man. My second grow was an experiment in some ways to see if I could just follow the Botanicare program right off their recommended schedule, and the nute levels were sky high. I've essentially cut those levels in half and I'm getting the best results yet. I've made a few changes here at the end. For instance, I've kept the levels the same for the last couple weeks - essentially 1/2 the B-care's recommendation for week 7 flower. This has me remaining at about 1000 PPM. I did this because the girls weren't getting ripe as fast as that schedule would've accounted for, and I didn't think it was time to prep for harvest yet. I intend to lower the levels by 1/4 when I flush today, as I am seeing a little amber in the trichomes now. Still no hurry though, these babies keep getting fatter and fatter!

4. Day 92/Day 56 Flower

Conducting my weekly flush today. I am reducing the nutrient mix by 1/4. For those of you using Botanicare products, I will replace with 7.5 ML/Gal Bloom (soil), dropping it from the current 10ML/Gal I've been holding at for the last couple weeks. Also, I add 5ML/gal CalMag and 10ML/gal AquaShield to the mix. When I top off during the week, I only add the AquaShield once more, the rest of the time I top off with just pure H2O, or the current mix of just the Bloom and the CalMag.

The trichomes are gaining some color, so I think its time to prep for harvest, that's why I am reducing the current level. I am thinking I have about 2 or 3 more weeks. I plan to reduce each week, and finally the last week flush with Clearex and then fill with only pure H2O the last 4 or 5 days.

Here are some pics:

GRN PRJ 023.jpg

GRN PRJ 024.jpg

That's a Mason Jar I have behind that bud!

GRN PRJ 025.jpg

GRN PRJ 026.jpg

5. More Day 92/Day 56 Flower Pics:

GRN PRJ 027.jpg

GRN PRJ 029.jpg

GRN PRJ 031.jpg

GRN PRJ 032.jpg

6. Its no worries man, things are looking up. I love reading about other people doing good. Im not one of those who cherishes other peoples misery, you know the type. Im not really in the red so to say im just tired of buying schwag weed. I recently had my first grow go south and hermie on me sucked but it was a learning experience. Keep up the good work.

7. I love looking at all the eye candy. I am kinda lucky, I have a big ole house with a cellar that provides a great spot to grow. I don't even have to close the tent, unless I need to be in the room during lights off. Kinda makes it easier. Good luck on getting your closet worked out.

8. Good Lord!! I didnt notice the mason jar behind the buds, that is crazy!! :eek:

Do you see much difference on the bud size at day 56 from your last grow?

9. Massive difference. I bet the majority of these buds are at least twice as thick as the last grow. The more I smoke the last grow, the more I realize that the buds were really airy. These things are going to be so much more dense. I just took a ton of pics today thru my polarized sunglass lenses. So, I will post them in a while. Oh by the way, those pics were day 57, being a stoner, I couldn't remember the right number after the short trip from the basement.

10. Day 58 Flower

GRN PRJ 015.jpg

GRN PRJ x06.jpg

GRN PRJ x08.jpg

GRN PRJ x11.jpg

11. Day 58 Flower

GRN PRJx007.jpg

GRN PRJx010.jpg

GRN PRJ 002.jpg

GRN PRJ 003.jpg

GRN PRJ 004.jpg

12. Day 58 Flower

GRN PRJ 005.jpg

GRN PRJ 009.jpg

GRN PRJ 012.jpg

13. That's one huge cola in the back of that last pic :cool:

14. I know. That thing is awesome. I love just sitting in the room and staring at them. Yeah, I was wondering if anyone noticed the jar behind that bud in the pics I took yesterday. Thanks so much for checking out the grow.

15. Shit my damn PH monitor died last night. I hope its just a need for new batteries. I also hope it hasn't been giving me false readings while it was going dead. I will get some batteries today - I hope.

16. Batteries fixed the issue, and the PH readings were fine.

17. 4hr later :smoke: not bad heh

18. You know, this made me take a look at my first 2 journals, and made me realize I usually chop too soon. In the past, I've become too impatient when they get like this. I never waited for the Trichs to really get amber colored. I think I am still looking at 2 weeks or more.

19. I kind of didn;t waited too. Plus I had to go on an unplanned trip for 2 weeks and no one could take care of them so I chopped like 2 weeks earlier. They were good smoke anyways.

I'm going to run the crit+ again and wait for her to get really amber. I'm kind of on a break now, preparing my soil to go fully organic. :smoke:

20. Nice, I've been looking at going organic and doing a SOG. The more I look at these babies of mine, the more I think these hybrid strains will respond really well to that. If I had cloned the big mammy in the middle, I think I could really have something. If I am going to do that, I first want to get this thing going perpetual, and that would take some doing. BTW, you (or anyone for that matter) ever grow AK-48? I am looking to that for my next grow.