Drew Carey on Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by weedasaurus, Feb 16, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJr8V-jU7b4"]YouTube - Medical Marijuana by Drew Carey and Reason.tv[/ame]

2. Excellent find, man. While I think it's sad that we need celebrities to get points across, it is very effective.

3. Goood video man

-BH

4. great video

5. Right to the point. Great video! I hope these issues get more exposure.

6. Great find! +R

7. Nice video. First time I've thought about drew carey in quite a while haha

8. #8 calikevin87, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Excellent video. All true, and right to the point. Down to earth so many people will understand it, too. That Vietnam veteran kinda got to me also, when he was talking about how it would calm his nerves in battle... I can only imagine how frightening war is not baked out of your skull.
    Has anyone here tried one of the tinctures? How is the high?

Oh and slightly off-topic, I saw Drew Carey in the Bob's Big Boy restaurant in Toluca Lake not long ago. I really like him, and he just earned mad rep for doing this video.

9. we need more influential celebrities like drew carry to support the movement

its easy for non-smokers to ignore a bunch of people on a forum to rave about the pro's of medical marijuana, but if an A-lister decided to stand up for it, I think it would change more then just a few opinions

10. This gets posted like every other day.... but props to Drew Carey.

11. Great video, i wish more people would start doing these pro medical marijuana adds.